Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to reduce prolactin?

aquaroom

Registered
I ran tren for 16 weeks last cycle and then I got bloodwork done and I was shocked to see that my prolactin was 3X the top end of the range. This is probably what I think is causing me to have some libido issues. I am looking for both natural supplements and drugs that our sponsors sell that can help me get that number back to normal as soon as possible.

I ran tren for 16 weeks last cycle and then I got bloodwork done and I was shocked to see that my prolactin was 3X the top end of the range. This is probably what I think is causing me to have some libido issues. I am looking for both natural supplements and drugs that our sponsors sell that can help me get that number back to normal as soon as possible.

get caber at domestic-supply.com

For over the counter supplements L-Dopa is great a getting rid of those prolactin side-effects I truly like this compound for use on cycles where prolactin levels may become a problem.

Here is a great article on L-Dopa containing Mucuna Pruriens

https://www.evolutionary.org/mucuna-pruriens-velvet-bean

Back
Top Bottom