Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to repair joints? Can using SARMs or deca help

The first thing you need to do is see a doctor or good sports therapist and get your lower back properly checked out. Seeing a chiropractor is another great idea and something I highly recommend.

Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain.

The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

The first thing you need to do is see a doctor or good sports therapist and get your lower back properly checked out. Seeing a chiropractor is another great idea and something I highly recommend.

Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain.

The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

Quality! Thanks muskate for advice.

Need to repair lower back.

I have to agree with Muskate ~ need to see a Physician and get X-Rays & possibly an MRI.

It's just not that Simple ~ you need to Identify any Existing Problems and go from there.

Only then can a Course of Action be Determined......................................... JP
P.S.
Believe me, I know.
Post Laminectomy in 1977 @ L-4/L-5.
And Numerous Compression Fractures since.
I wish you only Good Luck ~ hoping it's only a Strain that's making you feel some Pain, as Lower Back is a problem for most people at some time.

If healing your joints and bones is all you want to achieve, deca is definitely not the best choice. There is no doubt that it will reduce the inflammation and decrease pain. However, it will not actually heal the joints. As a result, you can get the injury even worse, since you would be stressing the joints further on because there will be no indicators that something is going wrong. Besides, it is not worth going through all of the side effects and suppression seen with deca just for the inflammation reduction.

Instead, it is best to use something that was purposefully created for joint/bone healing, such as Ostarine MK-2866. It has been scientifically proven that it can drastically improve the healing process of joint/bone related injuries and accelerate recovery after surgeries. Another good thing about Ostarine is that it causes no side effects, and the suppression from its use is absolutely minimal. Therefore, no ancillaries are needed, and a very mild PCT will do the job. Also, you can stack in some N2JOint RX - it has a ton of ingredients aimed at reinforcing your joints, and improving joint health.

Personally, I have used this stack when I had very serious elbow problems, and nothing else would help me one bit. However, this stack has helped me big time, and really soon my elbows felt like new. Also, you can stack in some Nutrobal MK-677 - it will stimulate GH production, which will greatly contribute to your joint recovery. It does not have side effects either, and unlike HGH it is very easy to find the real thing.

In any case - irregardless of the compounds you are going to use, a thorough check must be made before you do anything - otherwise, you can seriously hurt yourself.

not much information here.

but in my experience a lot of these back issues stem from posture if you have an office job. you should strengthen and balance your back with roman chairs and Romanian deadlifts. nobody does those and people complain about their backs

also your mattress is where you spend 8 hours a night everyday.. does it really fit you? is it old? if it is more then 10 years old it probably is time to shop for a better one

your posture when you are driving and sitting at work can be corrected by going to a PT.. they will show you how to properly sit. the key is not to slouch and sit up straight .

There are so many different things that could be causing the back pain. The stack I recommend for joint repair is:

Ostarine 25mg per day
Nurtobal 25mg per day
Fish Oil 6g per day
N2JointRx 5 caps per day

I would really try to find out what exactly is causing the pain first before starting any healing stack.

Back
Top Bottom