Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Best way to set up an Test and EQ cycle?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Best way to set up an Test and EQ cycle?

i recently got some roids in the mail from a place called Steroidcart, first time ordering online and everything went smooth.
    What's the best way to stack Test and Equipoise? A few of my boys recommended me this:

750mg Equipoise 1-16 weeks
    500mg Test - 1-14 weeks

(and may some oxy the first 1-4 weeks) what do you think?

I also have some winstrol i might would add to the cycle.
    Everyone i speak to says that you always have to run a higher dose of EQ than Test, and that Equipoise are working best when you are running it for minimum 14 weeks.
    One of my buddies got crazy gains on a cycle like that, that's why I decided to try EQ for the first time.
    EQ is like DECA but better, people I have seen on fx deca have been to over bloated

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brother who told you EQ is like deca?...def not close brother
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Deca and Eq may be similar with regard to how long they take to build up in your system. They both use one of the longest esters as a delivery system which takes up to 8 weeks to really build up and begin working. You have to be patient on a cycle of test and eq and not expect great gains over the short haul. Running eq at least 16 weeks is recommended for that reason. It is rather mild as far as side effects go even at doses approaching 1 gram. So you don't have to worry about damaging your system running a cycle for that long as long as you are taking the proper ancillaries. Be sure to use an AI from the start like arimadex or aromasin. I recently ran a test, deca, eq cycle and loved the results. I got very lean and hard and put on about 15 lbs. It wasn't my most massive gains on a cycle but like I said eq isn't designed to blow you up.