Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to stack test with Winstrol

Yentley

Registered
My plan is to run a 12-week cycle which is my first cycle ever
the whole 12 weeks I want to do 350 mg of testosterone cypionate splitting the dose twice a week
also I want to finish the cycle with Winstrol at 40 mg a day from weeks 8 through 12
do you think I will need to use HCG during cycle? I have Clomid and nolvadex on hand for PCT
30 years old
12% body fat
goal is to look good for the beach

You should kick start the cycle with winstrol not finish it, I found 40-50mgs of stanozolol in the first 8 weeks of a cycle boosts results by about 40%.
For PCT, don't use HCG its dangerous, go with HCGenerate ES and nolvadex with aromasin.

My plan is to run a 12-week cycle which is my first cycle ever
the whole 12 weeks I want to do 350 mg of testosterone cypionate splitting the dose twice a week
also I want to finish the cycle with Winstrol at 40 mg a day from weeks 8 through 12
do you think I will need to use HCG during cycle? I have Clomid and nolvadex on hand for PCT
30 years old
12% body fat
goal is to look good for the beach

bro i think you should use winny under 8% only

You should kick start the cycle with winstrol not finish it, I found 40-50mgs of stanozolol in the first 8 weeks of a cycle boosts results by about 40%.
For PCT, don't use HCG its dangerous, go with HCGenerate ES and nolvadex with aromasin.

I'd like to see how and why. Cos I've seen kickstarters and finishers mentioned a bunch and have yet to see proof

you can run it either way... ive kickstarted and finished with it and its been awesome both ways.. thats entirely up to you but its not as though you cant run it either way... or you could kick with winstrol and finish with anavar.. OR EVEN BETTER, kick with winstrol and add the sarms s4 and rad140 to the cycle...

You can go either way. I like Dylan's recommendation with a winstrol kickstart and anavar finisher or just incorporating sarms throughout. S4 would be very ideal here

You dont need hcg. And I thi k it makes more sense to finish with winny than kockstart with it. Kickstarts just stall your cycle gains out quicker because of the rise in myostatin

Back
Top Bottom