Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to use anadrol

cristopher27

Registered
I am new to steroids having run some supplements and sarms. I want to try anabolics but don’t want to use injections. A buddy suggested anadrol Abombs would be the strongest oral to try and you can run it by itself. Is this true? I am currently 27 years old and 5’8 with 12% body fat, I do a lot of crossfit. How would I dose anadrol?

I am new to steroids having run some supplements and sarms. I want to try anabolics but don’t want to use injections. A buddy suggested anadrol Abombs would be the strongest oral to try and you can run it by itself. Is this true? I am currently 27 years old and 5’8 with 12% body fat, I do a lot of crossfit. How would I dose anadrol?

Welcome bro to the forum . Im here to help you with my experience and tell you " never do a cycle without testosterone " if you want to keep having sex drive . Never do oral cycles only because will stress your liver , colesterol and you lose all gains after . Afraid of needles stay natural or use sarms .

I wouldnt start with anadrol, start with tbol or dbol and sarms, thats a way better path.

Not a fan of oral only cycles, and anadrol is a horrible choice especially ran solo. It has bad side effects

Brother check out our full podcast on Anadrol there is some great info there for you:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-294-profiles-anadrol-50/

bro I just listened to it, good podcast. might have to try anadrol again

Yes amazing podcast . Anadrol is the best oral but is not perfect . Works great with Test + trenbolone . We all know the strength he gives and all day full and pumped (water inside muscle )

Here is our podcast all about Anadrol.

You should give it a good listen before making up your mind about using this compound:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-294-profiles-anadrol-50/

you have less than zero business going anywhere near anadrol.. stay a million miles away from it...

You guys were way nicer than I thought with that ball sitting on the T like that..wow

speaking of T's, T-bol/Turinabol would be a better choice, well..just about anything would be a better choice considering the parameters.. i mean are you competing in CF or just that "kinda style"?

you'd have to keep in mind, wieght changes, intense pumps (with say even anavar) could hurt you when trying to do higher reps etc. the gains lost after you stop, the shut down HTPA... I honestly believe ANADROL in this case would leave you with a net LOSS of overall gains LT, depending on how you recover/PCT... geez..you can hopefully see it is not worth it..

lastly, SARMs could work, but they do cause relative HPTA effects..

-MUSCLEmedicineMD

Dont take Anadrol for your first time. This would be a horrible idea. If you want to just take a oral take anavar with some sarms.

Back
Top Bottom