Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best weight loss and cutting cycle for women?

basstoven

Good morning and thanks in advance for any replies!!

So after starting my own cycle and reaping the benefits, my girlfriend now is interested in a cutting or weight loss cycle.

As I know little to nothing about steroid use for women, I turned to the internet and it seems to me anavar is a good choice. Does anyone have any recommendations or input on the matter?

Thanks!

So after starting my own cycle and reaping the benefits, my girlfriend now is interested in a cutting or weight loss cycle.

As I know little to nothing about steroid use for women, I turned to the internet and it seems to me anavar is a good choice. Does anyone have any recommendations or input on the matter?

Thanks!

As per every other time this comes up I prefer to see that person themselves asking.

steroids are not weight loss drugs man... thats not even remotely close to what you want here... you are going to end up getting her hurt as opposed to helping her

Thanks!
Sarms are a much better safer and effective way to go for women

Back
Top Bottom