Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Workout Routine to Get SHREDDED!?

trank406

Buff Brother
Anyone of know of any good workout routines that'll get you shredded while still maintaining size and strength? Let me know if you guys know of a few that I should check out! I got the bulk but I want to see some vascularity and definition.. well.. more of it anyways lol

The same routine you do now but most probably you won't be able to beat PRs every week because of the lack of calories and energy

Running sprints will get you shredded big time.. Especially if your diet is on point

just cause some guy on youtube did a certain routine to look the way he does doesn't mean everyone else can follow it for the same results

its about HOW you workout, intensity, pushing yourself, diet, a mix of compounds, genetics, etc etc etc

If getting "shredded" is your #1 goal then who cares about size and strength.. The leaner you get the larger you will appear to the human eye unless your like a marathon runner.. Having said that there is no outline otherwise the world would be doing it, everyone is different and you need to just WORK and eat properly tailored to yourself

just cause some guy on youtube did a certain routine to look the way he does doesn't mean everyone else can follow it for the same results

its about HOW you workout, intensity, pushing yourself, diet, a mix of compounds, genetics, etc etc etc

Agreed. Heavy lifting compound moves are going to be your best GH boosting exercises but ultimately it's about intensity and diet and whatever keeps the heart rate up and burns the most calories. Use more energy to do it? If so then it burns more calories. That's all you need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HIIT and diet.

Muscles do 1 of 3 things: get bigger, get smaller, or stay the same size. They do not get shredded. Decreasing body fat by diet and burning cals will do it, no matter the routine.

Now there is a reason to lift heavy on a cut. If you are in a calorie deficit (to get shredded), you want to lift heavy to somewhat trick the body into thinking it needs to hold onto that muscle for lifting heavy loads. The old idea that light weight high reps for leaning out, is well, an old idea.

seems like everybody have spotted it right. Diet is what makes somebody lean, not any particular way of training. You will have to continue lifting heavy and keep intensity up, which is progressively more difficult with each pound of fat you lose. Your body will resist, and will need a good reason to keep muscle while burning fat, hence is the need to lift heavy. P90x or HIIT are good, but only as a supplemental to your lifting routine.

Yeah I'll probably just add the P90X then for the days I don't go to the gym or something. I've been getting great results.. just need to lower that bf % thanks guys! I appreciate all the feedback. I was just wondering if there were any popular workout routines that you guys personally do that work. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom