Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best and Worst cycles & stacks discussion

pokerfien

This thread will be to discuss and share your favourite & worst otc cycles and stacks, what your goals where, what they helped you achieve and what you would do differently if anything.
Also feel free to discuss future cycles and stacks that you may be considering and why you think it will work better then your previous stack if similar and what you hope to get out of it.
Hopefully from knowledge trial and error and previous experiences this thread could help others to recognise and follow succefull cycles/stacks and keep those updated on newer or modified ones that may work better then others as well as knowing what to watch out for and what sides to expect if any. Feel free to discuss the good the bad and the ugly. Hopefully helping out others in the process while having fun and a good laugh doing so.

Well i guess i should be the first one so here it goes. This is a cycle that iam planning on running in the near future, it is a helladrol cycle with HCGenerate, Aninmal Pak multi vitamins, Fish oil caps and Platinum Hydro whey on cycle as support and Forged post cycle and Forma Stanzol For pct and ofcourse continuing my protein intake and a steardy healthy diet with plenty of protein and moderate carbs. I think i will go with less then 20 carbs daily for a week period then load on carbs for a 24-34hour period and repeat. I will possibly supplement with some creatine also. At this point in time i am just exercising vigorously and supplementing with hydro whey and a good healthy diet.

Id run your hella cycle like this
Hella 1-4 100 mgs or more (i ran it at 150 to the tune of 0 sides)
Need2guard

PCT
Hcgen
Forma
Forged Post Cycle

Well I gotta say Beast+Katana for my worst cycle. Only gained couple lbs(although i was cutting so thats not bad) and not too much strength But the Lethargy sucked and my joints are sore now and even into PCT still tired and feel run down. Had all the supporting supps and diet in line and forged joint repair too. Still want to give epi and diesel a shot though.

Id run your hella cycle like this
Hella 1-4 100 mgs or more (i ran it at 150 to the tune of 0 sides)
Need2guard

PCT
Hcgen
Forma
Forged Post Cycle

I think i will run a 6 week cycle since i hear alot that it begins being effective around the 3 week mark and the hcgen i think i will use it on 2 weeks into the cycle and if i have any left i will continue onto pct. Other than that i will be using all the supplements you suggested other then the Need2guard, i orinially wanted to get it but i reached my budget and i think i should be ok. I also got the nizarol shampoo lol dont think ill need it but better safe than sorry.

Run the hella 75/75/100/100/125/125. 4wks of hella is a tease cuz it needs 12/14 days to begin working

Yes i think i will run something very similar to this, deffenetly 6 weeks, possibly work up to 100mg and stay there ill see how i go since its my first cycle.

Not running cycle support like N2 guard isn't a good idea man. Frankly it's prolly the worst thing you could do. It protects and aids some many parts if the body it's not even funny.

Please don't think a basic liver support will cut it. You really need two bottles of n2gaurd, one to pre load for 2wks and another for the rest of the cycle and a bit of pct to.

Not running cycle support like N2 guard isn't a good idea man. Frankly it's prolly the worst thing you could do. It protects and aids some many parts if the body it's not even funny.

Please don't think a basic liver support will cut it. You really need two bottles of n2gaurd, one to pre load for 2wks and another for the rest of the cycle and a bit of pct to.

I apreciate your concern and i was considering geting N2guard but at this point i cant afford it i have bought beastrdol helladroll 2 bottles of forma stanzol forged post cycle animal pack multis, fish oil and hydro whey. Is there any other sort of on cycle support you could recomend that is more affordable?

P.s i will not be taking the beastdrol just yet its for 12 weeks after my helladrol cycle.

And so you know everything that i buy from aus thats american made (which is like everything) costs a little over double what you guys pay for and anything i buy online from u.s costs a bunch on shipping. Animal pack and hydro On hydro whey both cost over $100 each and you guys get them for $30-50. Lucky people i wish i lived there so cheap! all supps are cheap and loads of legal things that are ilegal here also. I wasnt even sure if helaldrol and beastdrol would get through.

I apreciate your concern and i was considering geting N2guard but at this point i cant afford it i have bought beastrdol helladroll 2 bottles of forma stanzol forged post cycle animal pack multis, fish oil and hydro whey. Is there any other sort of on cycle support you could recomend that is more affordable?

P.s i will not be taking the beastdrol just yet its for 12 weeks after my helladrol cycle.

this stuff is pretty cost-effective and I think it works fairly well
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

Just got off of a Hella epi stack. Loved it, I used it while shredding down so I wouldn't lose muscle. WORKED AMAZING.

I have done DV.2 and that lethary kicked my arse. but had good results.

Just got off of a Hella epi stack. Loved it, I used it while shredding down so I wouldn't lose muscle. WORKED AMAZING.

I have done DV.2 and that lethary kicked my arse. but had good results.

I agree. I ran Hella and Epi last year. I also ran 4 weeks of the cycle with Dermacrine and the other four weeks with HcGenerate.

I also have very good results from any Halodrol 50 (helladrol) compouns. I always feel good, except for an occasional headache, and have great size and strength results. I do not go any higher then 100 mg and to be honest, I have done Hella several times and up until this past year, I always stayed around 75. So you can have good results on less. Also, I would say for the beguinner, four weeks is fine for the cycle, but as you progress and times goes on, I started with the 6 week cycles.

The absolute best PH cycle I ever did was stand alone Pheraplex (P-plex) by CEL. That was before I found my home here..The worst cycle I ever did was prob a cycle of the old Pinnacle Poppers Andropoppers or Norandro Poppers, LOL, whatever thety were I cant remember..

SJ

I have just started a helladrol cycle so i am looking foward to making all the gains i have read about, very exiting hope i respond well to it.

Hi guys, so im almost on my 3rd week of helladrol and i have to say over all im extremely happy with the resluts so far. I will make a new thread with a little more of what has happened so far and what i think about it in a little more detail.

Are you running w/o liver support? I've heard mixed reviews as to if it is even a good idea to take on helladrol

No as i sayd the only thing im taking at the moment is milk thistle cost me around $14 from the chemist and omega 3 tabs which cost less then that i think. I dis how ever buy forged post cycle, forma stanzol and hc generate although now im not so sure i will need them, i will be doing blood test as soon as i end the cycle to see if i even need to use them for future refrence and to see where iam at then ill do bloods again after 6 weeks of pct if pct is necesary

Back
Top Bottom