Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beta blockers legit ?

josephdiaz

Registered
But am curious if anyone on here has experience getting beta blockers? Wanting to try some to keep performance anxiety at bay. And NO I'm not talking about performance with the wifey. Lol
Looking around at some sponsors and don't see that any if them deal with beta blockers. Unless some do and I missed it.

unfortunately millions of people are prescribed these for blood pressure. instead of fixing the root cause of WHY a person has blood pressure, instead western medicine wants to treat the symptom

But am curious if anyone on here has experience getting beta blockers? Wanting to try some to keep performance anxiety at bay. And NO I'm not talking about performance with the wifey. Lol
Looking around at some sponsors and don't see that any if them deal with beta blockers. Unless some do and I missed it.

Work on this without drugs. Heck, I consider wanting to do well and that minor feeling of butterflies a good thing.

unfortunately millions of people are prescribed these for blood pressure. instead of fixing the root cause of WHY a person has blood pressure, instead western medicine wants to treat the symptom

Well for alot of ppl on here the root cause is tren. So to fix the root problem they'd have to drop the tren.

That would be like saying to fix the root problem of high estrogen you should drop your test dose to trt levels instead of using ai when on blast.

Which is of course true, but not what we do when we're trying to get big.

Idk why people are scared of BP meds yet so fond of using ai. If your bp is high and you can't lower it with cardio or diet you'd be stupid to not be using BP meds.

with tren you should go into tren already in top shape. i'm talking being able to run a mile in under 8 minutes with no problem, great heart health

then once you are on it, use n2guard and keep the tren low and avoid stacking another androgen with it.. and then of course cap the cycle short! and then you want to avoid using tren again for a year. that is how you smartly use tren without giving yourself a heart attack

the 2nd point no i'm not scared of BP meds, it is just that people who use them don't need to use them if they fix their heart health in the first place. there are some super efficient ways to build a strong heart without running miles and miles a day and pounding your legs. for one bikram hot yoga. do that shit 2-3X per week and you will drop digits on your HR

Back
Top Bottom