Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep tendonesis surgery

Mrapp1313

Registered
So I'm curious if it is worth doing a cycle of test, thinking around 600mg a week and maybe a dbol kick start and bulking up some before my surgery in January. Or if I should wait and just do my cycle 4 or 5 months post surgery.

The surgery is for my biceps tendon but the portion attached to my shoulder, I have a partial tear from wear and tear playing baseball. I currently have no restrictions when lifting just a matter of dealing with pain, but I got a shot in my shoulder a month back that helped a lot.

I know I'm going to lose muscle not lifting for 3 or so months and my thought is a cycle before surgery could help mitigate my loss and leave me closer to my current self. Not my first cycle just curious if this is a waste of my money.

I'm also not sure if juicing and PCT could throw some things off with surgery there would be about a month gap between the time i come off and go into surgery.

Anabolic Steroids will worsen your tendon condition and the last thing I would want to do in your case is make that muscle bigger and put more stress on that tendon. My advice is a definite no...do not juice.

I would consider running a 4IU daily course of HGH. This will help with all aspect of your tendons, and will greatly improve healing post surgery. This is one of the many things professional athletes use.....ever wonder how they recover from an ACL tear in 3-4 months vs 6-12 months from the average joe?

Anabolic Steroids will worsen your tendon condition and the last thing I would want to do in your case is make that muscle bigger and put more stress on that tendon. My advice is a definite no...do not juice.

I would consider running a 4IU daily course of HGH. This will help with all aspect of your tendons, and will greatly improve healing post surgery. This is one of the many things professional athletes use.....ever wonder how they recover from an ACL tear in 3-4 months vs 6-12 months from the average joe?

Are you familiar with HGH? What would be the one to use? While I've done 6 cycles of juice I've never ventured into the realm of hgh

I would definitely wait on the AAS cycle. HGH can promote healing, but you will have to run it a long time (any quality pharma or generic should be fine though) For more immediate healing help, I would check out ostarine though. Esarms.com has some top tier healing stacks with it, and if you're interested, you can PM me for a discount code.

Are you familiar with HGH? What would be the one to use? While I've done 6 cycles of juice I've never ventured into the realm of hgh

Yes, I've been using it consistently for over a year now. In small doses of 3-4 IU's a day I consider it the fountain of youth. Excellent fat burner, improved recovery at the gym, and improved skin tone/appearance. Its not a game changer when it comes to muscle mass or size. It yields a very very subtle effect.

HGH, BPC, TB500, n2jointrx, ostarine YES

steroids? NO

heal up bro.. the weight room and the steroids will always be there, an injury like this needs to be fixed. it sounds like you are lucky here and are getting good quality healthcare. not all of us have access to that, i know for me i sure as hell don't.. so take advantage of that and don't be reckless

definitely not steroids man... sarms would be very helpful, most specifically mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033.. thats what you would want to go with.... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Back
Top Bottom