Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BICEP TENODESIS, Any PED's to help recovery?

Hi all,

Due to have a Bicep Tenodedis op doon. Any PED's to jelp recovery?

Basically they will cut the tendon and screw it into my arm bone to take and be the new anchor point.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Due to have a Bicep Tenodedis op doon. Any PED's to jelp recovery?

Basically they will cut the tendon and screw it into my arm bone to take and be the new anchor point.

Thanks.

No. If there was they'd surely prescribe it right?

no, steroids will not help you at all with this... sarms would be your best option... ostarine and mk677 are what you would want.. you can get what you need at esarms.com

No. AAS will likely make it worse. Check out the compounds Dykan mentioned.

no, steroids will not help you at all with this... sarms would be your best option... ostarine and mk677 are what you would want.. you can get what you need at esarms.com

So would that 12 weeks for both ostarine and mk677? At what dosage? And would a PCT of some kind be recommended?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, would HGH be more effective than mk677?

So would that 12 weeks for both ostarine and mk677? At what dosage? And would a PCT of some kind be recommended?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, would HGH be more effective than mk677?

25 mg per day of both... mk677 should be ran at least 6 months... hgh is going to be more effective than anything but mk677 is the closest thing you can get to hgh like results and its much cheaper...

REST so your own body can repair it

if you keep pounding then congrats, your injury will become chronic. if you take anti inflammatories then congrats, you just shut off your bodies ability to heal the injury by reducing blood flow to the injury.

you can also use BPC and Tb500 and n2jointrx. those will help

25 mg per day of both... mk677 should be ran at least 6 months... hgh is going to be more effective than anything but mk677 is the closest thing you can get to hgh like results and its much cheaper...

I really appreciate the knowledge you, and other's here are offering. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom