Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big cycle for big man

nrthur

Registered
I'm six foot six and I'm 280 lb of pure muscle. I could kick anyone's ass on here don't believe me? hit me up and give me your address and I'll come down there and whip you good
now that I have your attention I need help putting together a cycle for a big hard guy like me
I'm looking at using:
1000 mg a week of testosterone
1000 mg a week equipoise
1000 mg a week masteron
PCT: none. I don’t believe in it.
Let me know wha you think?

whip us good huh... 280 lbs of pure muscle... wow, you must be a major competitor!! we are all so lucky to have you here! i dont know if i can contain myself!!

I'm six foot six and I'm 280 lb of pure muscle. I could kick anyone's ass on here don't believe me? hit me up and give me your address and I'll come down there and whip you good
now that I have your attention I need help putting together a cycle for a big hard guy like me
I'm looking at using:
1000 mg a week equipoise
1000 mg a week masteron

This must be a joke. LOL.

I’m 6’3 and 280lbs you skinny guy! [emoji23][emoji6]

I'm looking at using:
1000 mg a week equipoise
1000 mg a week masteron

whoa that is a helluva cycle. have you run bloodwork before to check your hpta since you are being abusive

I'm looking at using:
1000 mg a week equipoise
1000 mg a week masteron

LOL you going to kick our ass virtually.

If you want to go fully hardcore add 1000mgs of trenbolone and 10 ius of HGH, go all the way.

I'm looking at using:
1000 mg a week equipoise
1000 mg a week masteron

i would drop the testosterone dose to 300mg and you should only use masteron if you are leaner

I'm looking at using:
1000 mg a week equipoise
1000 mg a week masteron

bro yo should come see my at ranch, we will see who tough guy or not. PM you address or i cum to you in truck. after i whip that ass after we slam a couple grams of gear in asses for each other then hit the gym hardcore, send me gas money

wtf who you is?! I'll mess up yo face right now!
I'm going to hit some trenbolone halotestin and mess you up.
Hey who you think you is telling us you mess us up?!
Vadmin will mess you up he's a pro boxes!

You want to fight all of us? we would jump you in the gym parking lot!

Somebody has deep rooted insecurity issues. Thats cute

FYI...a lion doesn't have to tell you he's a lion

I'm looking at using:
1000 mg a week equipoise
1000 mg a week masteron

South Wales. Let me know when you're near and I'll put the kettle on

- - - Updated - - -

This must be a joke. LOL.

I’m 6’3 and 280lbs you skinny guy! [emoji23][emoji6]

Also 6'3. But 320+

Back