Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big dose vs small dose vs time

phillipejones

Registered
Who thinks big doses for shorter time is better then low doses for longer time?

For example
tren A 700 for 8 weeks or Tren 400 for 12 weeks.
Mast 800 for 8 weeks or Mast 500 for 12 weeks.
Eq 1000 for 15 weeks or EQ 600 for 22 weeks.
Test 1000 for 10 weeks or Test 400 for 20 weeks. Etc...

This isn't really a reasonable comparison. You don't want to run a long time regardless of dose if you intend to recover and keep your gains. The longer you keep yourself shut down, especially beyond 12 weeks, the harder recovery becomes. This doesn't even consider the ridiculous dosages suggested for tren and test etc.

Regardless what dose you go in for is gonna shut you down, the problem comes more towards the time you run it cause the more you run it the harder it will be for you to recover

neither way... you dont want to run extremely high doses like that nor do you want to run cycles for extensive lengths either... neither scenario is good

I think the right dose for the right time is the most beneficial lol!

In terms of gains, blasting larger dosages typically means more gains. In terms of recompositions, I found the more time you have the hormone in you, the better the results. A group of BBs are doing these experiments as we speak. That and some experiments with tricking the body with multiple compounds at different times.

Im not a huge fan of the mega dosing for a short period of time mainly because of trying to mitigate the side effects at those dose levels. Stay at 12-16 weeks absolutely max (eq for example is beter run for 16 weeks).

Other than that unless you are on TRT or dont care if you recover its rolling the dice going past 12-16 weeks.

The key is finding what works best for you. I ran Test/Deca 150/150 for a year and I didn't feel the need to blast. Felt good, and training was great!

Exactly people think yo need 500mg test and 500mg deca a week to get results. Your dosing is really interesting if I were on TRT id def try something like that.

The lowest effective dose for the least amount of time for maximum results without added risk is whats best

neither way... you dont want to run extremely high doses like that nor do you want to run cycles for extensive lengths either... neither scenario is good

I agreee. Long term doing it the right way

Back
Top Bottom