Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big gains at 10-12 week on cycle?

CulpepperCarl

Registered
Anyone's gains level out after 10-12 weeks? I'm bulking. Taking test e at 700mg and deca at 500mg. Strength and weight pretty steady lately. I'm considering upping my dose or adding a compound. What are your thoughts? I know someone's going to suggest my diets off. Definitely not. My appetite is uncontrollable. I'm eating like a horse lately. Thanks in advance.

ah, you are learning what i have said on these forums for years. you cannot just gain forever. if you did you would die pretty quickly.

there is such thing as homeostasis. it is natures way of keeping us alive through a lot of bad shit. guys who try and fight that and gain end up like most guys you see in the gym. just fat perma bulkers. this is a marathon and not a sprint. it will take a lifetime of hours spend in the gym to achieve a body.

you need to learn about myostatin... i would not be raising doses at that point and attempting to try to get even more out of it when its not the reality of it and its not there.. not to mention adding more and more right before pct starts... thats not a good plan whatsoever... you dont just keep gaining forever man... thats not how this works.. pushing it too far is only going to end up causing you problems

The only thing I can think of is if you did 10 weeks of deca followed by 10 weeks of tren. Adding Bulking orals at the start and cutting orals towards the end.
Otherwise yehhh...

Anyone's gains level out after 10-12 weeks? I'm bulking. Taking test e at 700mg and deca at 500mg. Strength and weight pretty steady lately. I'm considering upping my dose or adding a compound. What are your thoughts? I know someone's going to suggest my diets off. Definitely not. My appetite is uncontrollable. I'm eating like a horse lately. Thanks in advance.

Many, many people.

Yes that's when gains stop. Raising dises won't help. Myostatin will win. Only way to lower it is to come off for about 12 weeks

Switch all compounds

You can still alternate the steroids used from say Ur deca, dbol, drol ect, to then tren, tbol, Anavar and winstrol. And continue to transform/tighten/harden up. All in one 20 week cycle. But yeh...

Back
Top Bottom