Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BiGGEST FOOTBALL PICK EM CONTEST EVER HELD ON EVO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after today's move is there any doubt we are tanking for Tua?

holy shit we picked up 2 1st rounders and a 2nd from the texans LMAO. maybe we will tank for 2 years and use all this ammo to tank for Lawrence the year after.

Makes sense it’s better to plan for 2 years out and tKe your lumps to build talent with top picks like the browns then add around them when you get competitive.

yes the browns showed how it is done assuming their QB is legit which we have yet to see. I love the moves. Tunsil isn't god. the guy didn't even make the pro bowl, not selected by the players as a top 100 guy, and he is oft injured. get some draft capital while you can. the texans made a desperate move

now the dolphins just have to draft WISELY. whatever QB they draft they need to hit on otherwise they will spin their wheels another 5 years.. and if they make smart moves in FA with their 100M of space next year they can build a solid team for years.

Were three weeks into the season and only had 3 or 4 people.

Were three weeks into the season and only had 3 or 4 people.

a lot of the younger guys don't watch sports. they can't sit for 3 hours and watch a game. ADHD. heads stuck in phones, etc. all they care about is fantasy

that is how it has become nowadays. i was at a game recently and there were 6 kids in the row in front of me and each one had their head in their phones the ENTIRE game. it is sad and pathetic that the parents buy their kids phones as their babysitters.

a lot of the younger guys don't watch sports. they can't sit for 3 hours and watch a game. ADHD. heads stuck in phones, etc. all they care about is fantasy

that is how it has become nowadays. i was at a game recently and there were 6 kids in the row in front of me and each one had their head in their phones the ENTIRE game. it is sad and pathetic that the parents buy their kids phones as their babysitters.

Its not the cell phones its just that the Dolphins are fucking terrible I wouldnt watch either

Sad that we couldn’t get something together here with all these guys.

Its not the cell phones its just that the Dolphins are fucking terrible I wouldnt watch either

lol, there are a lot of terrible teams this year. I fear the Dolphins will end up with the 2nd or 3rd pick at this rate.

hey atleast we own the Steelers pick too so we could end up with 2 picks in the top 5.

- - - Updated - - -

Sad that we couldn’t get something together here with all these guys.

were you around a few years back when I got a good contest going? we had a bunch of sources giving away free gear. it was a lot of work on my end but a lot of guys had fun. i remember one year we had an evo fantasy league too.

lol, there are a lot of terrible teams this year. I fear the Dolphins will end up with the 2nd or 3rd pick at this rate.

hey atleast we own the Steelers pick too so we could end up with 2 picks in the top 5.

- - - Updated - - -

were you around a few years back when I got a good contest going? we had a bunch of sources giving away free gear. it was a lot of work on my end but a lot of guys had fun. i remember one year we had an evo fantasy league too.
Yea even if we could of gotten 10-12 people that would have been good.
Just not as fun without the drama and weekly competition of memebers talking smack to each other...

yea we definitely need at least 10 people but even then, you would want more... i have 8 fantasy football teams and literally dont move on Sunday's from the tv and most of Saturday as i can as well... steves right though, its not the same like when we were kids... they just dont care about anything anymore except their phones... whatever, i love sports and always have to make time to watch them...

i'll probably have a college bowl pool set up at the end of the year if anyone wants to join... i'll have that posted as the time nears for it...

this is the best time of year for sports... baseball playoffs... football heating up... nba and nhl getting ready to start... fall breeze kicking in... i fucking love this time of year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom