Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bilberry to combat s4 vision sides

No, but thanks for the link! Very interesting and powerful stuff - compound that contains 50 times the antioxidant properties of vit E and 10x that of C! :eek:

Wow I didn't read that far I guess. That's pretty damn good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ooo I like antioxidants haha but Jack try it out and let us know ! I start my S4/Winny in like 8 weeks maybe Ill give it a go after I do some more research but honestly the vision sides don't bother me.. I get them at 80mg+ and maybe I'm just a good driver but it doesn't effect my ability to drive a damn car at night

I'd be interested in seeing someone throw this into their S4 cycle, that already has experience with S4, to note its effects on the vision sides

I've actually thought of trying this. The sides have just never been enough of a issue but it is a very strong herb

Yeah vision sides aren't a big deal but I stumbled across this and it made me wonder if it could help. I'll be starting s4/GW in a week or so so maybe I'll try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom