Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bioavailable sr9009?

grant1987

Registered
I have been interested in using both sr9009 stenabolic and cardarine GW501516 for months now. My research shows 2 flaws with them. The sr9009 they stopped producing it cause it was supposed to not be bioavailable so a waste. And the cardarine GW they say causes cancer. What say you on both those problems? Ignore and go anyway or use caution?

many anabolic steroids were banned or discontinued too for various reasons even though they originally were developed for different things

you have to remember we take these to boost performance and every single things out there that actually does this might have some bad track record about them. doesn't mean that it is true either.

sr9009... if it was not bioavailable then you are basically telling me thousands upon thousands that have used it over the past few years are all liars about their results? how could any company still carry it then? that is about as idiotic as it gets for someone to pass that kind of shit around...

weve covered the gw thing over a billion times... im not covering it anymore... do a search and its easily covered... im way beyond tired of repeating it over and over and over again

They, as it has been put, do not say what you say they said. Your research is not actual research. Don't call 'I did 2 minutes of googling and read one top result' research. It's been addressed multiple times.

ALL and I mean ALL substances can and will fuck you up if abused. Yep - water and air too (do some 'research' on that to find out if I'm BSing you). ALL legit medication is required to test the limits so as to find effective safe doses. So GW, aka Cardarine, was found - in doses at 200x the effective dose -to cause cancer in SOME mice.

Are you gonna take 200x the effective dose? If 20mg a day is the right amount - so 4000mg? No? Then what are the odds of you getting cancer. Practically zero.

- - - Updated - - -

Something else you wanna consider- why the meds were created in the first place. To TREAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS. Not to improve performance or add muscle. Hence how we use them and the doses differs from what will have been studied. It's a good idea to know this cos if a PED, for example, treated high BP and you take it to build muscle then you have the potential to lower your perfectly fine BP to an unhealthy level.

False and false. You didn't spend time researching so im not going to spend time explaining it to you

I have been interested in using both sr9009 stenabolic and cardarine GW501516 for months now. My research shows 2 flaws with them. The sr9009 they stopped producing it cause it was supposed to not be bioavailable so a waste. And the cardarine GW they say causes cancer. What say you on both those problems? Ignore and go anyway or use caution?

All of these drugs are very new and we are still learning about them through trial and error and sharing our experiences with other bros. Check out this show we did all about SARMS:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-360-sarms-wrap-up-show/

Back
Top Bottom