Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bitcoin

prospect55

Registered
Hey are any of you guys using bitcoin to make purchases? I see sarms1 asks for it. Is it an easy process and is it safe to add your debit card to the wallet? Thanks.

I have used Bitcoin in the past. I used it for the added security that I thought it's use provided. Anymore I hear it's not as safe as one might think and that to be more secure requires a bit more computer savvy than I have. There are other crypto currencies that might be more secure but then does the seller accept those? And I'm one of those people who bought Bitcoin at $5 each. I thought fuck it I'll never miss a few bit coins and threw the dongle with my digital wallet away. Now they're worth $10,000 each. So somewhere in the world are my 30 Bitcoins worth a small fortune!

Bitcoin has its issues, it is not easy to use yet. I have heard from several folks who claim to have had their accounts hacked and Bitcoin stolen. Also there was a great article on wired magazine basically discussing how the ledger that Bitcoin uses, makes it so that your transaction can be seen by anybody in the world and can never be erased. So for example, if a steroid or drug source has bitcoin account #666 (for example) and he has been receiving money and shipping for a while, if one day he gets arrested or his account gets connected to his steroid sales, it is incredibly easy for anybody to see ALL of the account numbers that ever sent money to #666, or even to see where #666 was sending money to as well. The ledger keeps a record that is never deleted... If you somehow you connected your Bitcoin account to your name, then you are kind of exposed... The history of transactions in the Bitcoin ledger will live on for the eternity of Bitcoin and it is only keeping anonymity when funding your bitcoin account, that can break the connection between you and the account making illegal purchases. This is the one weakness of Bitcoin, that the information of account activity is available to anybody and that it never gets deleted or goes away, it lives in in the ledger.

I dont mess with bitcoin I just go with western union its pretty easy and effective for me and I dont have to worry about coinbase etc...

sources that accept bitcoin give you detailed instructions on using it

as far as having accounts hacked and bitcoins stolen. the solution is simple, you buy as much bitcoins as you need.. spend them on what you need. and leave nothing in your account. problem solved.

I dont mess with bitcoin I just go with western union its pretty easy and effective for me and I dont have to worry about coinbase etc...

I have never used bitcoin but western union is REALLY easy and has great customer service.

I have never used bitcoin but western union is REALLY easy and has great customer service.

agreed. Same here. My source is currently running a sick deal but only if you pay by bitcoin so i guess im going to have to learn quick lol

sources that accept bitcoin give you detailed instructions on using it

as far as having accounts hacked and bitcoins stolen. the solution is simple, you buy as much bitcoins as you need.. spend them on what you need. and leave nothing in your account. problem solved.

This is the best way to do it. That way you avoid the volatility of the market as well.

my source is running promo currently if you pay with BTC. I purchased the exact amount necessary this morning trying to pay. The purchase is still pending though. Wondering from yalls experince...how long till the purchase is approved.

im also curious as to what happens if the value changes between now and when my purchase is approved due to being told to send an exact amount.

my source is running promo currently if you pay with BTC. I purchased the exact amount necessary this morning trying to pay. The purchase is still pending though. Wondering from yalls experince...how long till the purchase is approved.

im also curious as to what happens if the value changes between now and when my purchase is approved due to being told to send an exact amount.

bro bitcoins move up and down...your souces gotta make up for that not you

For a pity not many online steroid shops take bitcoins and especially any other altcoins, but when I buy not from a shop, but from an exact person I ask always to pay with cryptocurrency. It is really very comfortable, much safes and faster. There are conservative people who don't accept, but majority accept bitcoins and if they don't know the system they are ready o try it. Of course after I explain that it is much more safe. Once my seller forgot password of his wallet to take the money, and we had to recover it. He used gpuhash and recovered it successfully.

For a pity not many online steroid shops take bitcoins and especially any other altcoins, but when I buy not from a shop, but from an exact person I ask always to pay with cryptocurrency. It is really very comfortable, much safes and faster. There are conservative people who don't accept, but majority accept bitcoins and if they don't know the system they are ready o try it. Of course after I explain that it is much more safe. Once my seller forgot password of his wallet to take the money, and we had to recover it. He used gpuhash and recovered it successfully.

I accept bitcoin and most popular altcoins

I have been dealing in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies for several years and it isn't that difficult. Since I often have large amounts of crypto in my wallets, I do not keep it in online wallets. Mine is on a USB device.

As Steve mentioned above, if you only use Bitcoin for these types of purchases, simply buy what you need and don't leave anything in your wallets.

Once you have an account/wallet set up you can buy bitcoin and transfer it in like 5 minutes.

I prefer Bitcoin over WU anyday.

For to purchase something through btc I always prefer just using a btc atm out of convenience and cause you don't need a wallet to use a btc atm is even better. Depending on how much btc you're planning on sending is gonna depend if the atm sometimes will ask you for a phone number or something. You can also do it as how ElevenBravo mentioned on buying just what you need for what you will buy

Back
Top Bottom