Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bitcoins

If you read all their shipping info and such they state in there that it can take up to 3 days to process your payment and another 3 until it’s shipped, so I round about 6 business days until it leaves.

If the BTC transaction is complete they will email you in a day or 2, you might even hear back today.

In my experience once you send PSL the payment you’re set to just relax and wait for your goodies to arrive.

Appreciate the insight here bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the insight here bro

No problem, typically they are faster then their suggested time frame on the website but just like any other business they will have slow days.

I’ve used them for a few years and never not received a package, I recall one time in 2016 I sent the funds and never got an email back - 10 days later it was in my mailbox. It sounds like they’re good with updating their website now though, so check your status on there later too and see if it lists paid.

No problem, typically they are faster then their suggested time frame on the website but just like any other business they will have slow days.

I’ve used them for a few years and never not received a package, I recall one time in 2016 I sent the funds and never got an email back - 10 days later it was in my mailbox. It sounds like they’re good with updating their website now though, so check your status on there later too and see if it lists paid.

Okay, I will for sure. Again, appreciate the level of detail here. Sounds like you’ve had nothing but good experiences with them.

im not worried. just anxious and curious to see if the bitcoin fiasco is any faster than the WU method.

Depends on what you mean by faster I guess. A WU payment they have to physically pick up versus a BTC deposit to their wallet being close to instant is a big difference, but I wouldn’t count on it making your order ship that much faster. However the main advantage of BTC is the security factor, no worries about a flagged MG or WU payment holding the process up.

I would have to assume on PSL level, being that they’re pretty big now, they have a process for packing and shipping. It likely doesn’t matter how you paid, all payments received on the same day are likely verified then sent to start prepping shipping and all that and all sent out together. There’s no way they have someone saying oh hey there’s his BTC let’s send it immediately and they head right to the post office. They have multiple ship locations too so I’m sure stuff is done in a batch type manner to make get their business more efficient so don’t count on BTC making your order pop up tomorrow.

i guess im old fashioned. ive never had an issue with sending a WU/MG. i have had issues with the dummies on the other end trying to pick it up. nevertheless, i set up the gay ass bitcoin account because i like to purchase gear and i get the feeling that eventually this will be the only currency to make such purchases. just my opinion here. but with bitcoin being instant versus going and physically picking up wu/mg, i would think that the payment process would be sped up which would in turn would speed up the shipping process. but who knows. i will feel better when i get the notification that the status of my order has changed from 'awaiting payment' to payment picked up or payment confirmed

- - - Updated - - -

this my first purchase with PSL, so obviously im comparing times from ordering, payment confirmation, shipping, and delivery

i guess im old fashioned. ive never had an issue with sending a WU/MG. i have had issues with the dummies on the other end trying to pick it up. nevertheless, i set up the gay ass bitcoin account because i like to purchase gear and i get the feeling that eventually this will be the only currency to make such purchases. just my opinion here. but with bitcoin being instant versus going and physically picking up wu/mg, i would think that the payment process would be sped up which would in turn would speed up the shipping process. but who knows. i will feel better when i get the notification that the status of my order has changed from 'awaiting payment' to payment picked up or payment confirmed

- - - Updated - - -

this my first purchase with PSL, so obviously im comparing times from ordering, payment confirmation, shipping, and delivery

Well how long has it been since you sent the BTC payment? Was it just this morning?

I understand by skipping the pickup of cash that paying is quicker but I think they process this stuff in groups, that just makes logical sense from a business stand point. It’s not like they’re a small email only based service that ships an order immediately, they have multiple ship locations, I’m guessing multiple workers and even departments.

All the large sources I’ve used take the same time to say payment complete regardless of WU or BTC.

I’ve never had issues with WU either but again sitting at the counter all the time sending money to all these overseas receivers sounds weird. You also pay a fee for WU or MG anyway so really paying BTC is cheaper since they give the 10% discount. By the time you pay them, even with fees you’re still paying less then the listed price if you pay with BTC.

Eventually it’s going to get harder and harder to send money like we do, I wouldn’t doubt if someday they started more rules amongst bitcoins but right now it’s the easiest way.

yeah i agree, i hate sending money to china/russia/lebanon. lmao
the bitcoin is going to be cool, i just got to get used to it. i sent my payment last night. i will feel better once i know the payment was received. im not impatient when it comes to the shipping part.

yeah i agree, i hate sending money to china/russia/lebanon. lmao
the bitcoin is going to be cool, i just got to get used to it. i sent my payment last night. i will feel better once i know the payment was received. im not impatient when it comes to the shipping part.

Just remember they ship and process out of EU, so when you sent your payment last night it was early morning hours there. They’re about 6 hours ahead of us so today was their first business day with the payment being sent, it’s 7:35pm there now so it’s over normal business hours. You will likely hear from by our morning time tomorrow, business day 2.

Just wanted to update all here. Just got email confirmation that payment was picked up by PSL. Order will ship within 3 working days.

Just wanted to update all here. Just got email confirmation that payment was picked up by PSL. Order will ship within 3 working days.

I told ya just to relax brother, you don’t even need to keep an eye on what they’re doing. You’ll be pleased.

I told ya just to relax brother, you don’t even need to keep an eye on what they’re doing. You’ll be pleased.

Wasn’t worried about PSL. Was just a little it anxious as this was first time using bitcoin. Appreciate it though bro.

I think western union is more convient

Curious how or why you think that? From experience those that say that don't understand BTC and never used it. I'm not saying it is one way or another. I'm sure WU is just fine with the Internet these days, but back in the day WU was a pain in the ass. Customer service sucks and I know online if you go over a certain $ amount, you need to be verified, so they do get your info. Yes, some BTC exchanges get info, but that's where it stops. If you know what you are doing, you can be 100% anon. I assure you.

Back
Top Bottom