Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bitcoins

gashred777

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
I just followed steps from PSL to Coinmama, and after creating account, it said that services weren’t available in my area. I’m in the u.s. What is next suggested step?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use Coinbase or Abra, they work well for US customers. Beware if you do Coinbase and ACH transfers they will hold your funds for 12 days (for NY residents anyway) before they’re cleared to send. You can setup with a debt card or credit card too but they charge more fees.

I switched to Abra because I can use my debit card instantly and it costs me 8% fee, and PSL does 10% off for bitcoin orders so balances out to the original price.

I just followed steps from PSL to Coinmama, and after creating account, it said that services weren’t available in my area. I’m in the u.s. What is next suggested step?

Coinmama isn't available in every state. I'm with Gruntwerkz...use one of those.

even if your funds are held for days it isn't the end of the world. people are way too impatient with this shit lol

it is a good idea to get a bitcoin account up and running ahead of time anyway so prevent delays

Gruntwerkz has you covered

I personally like Coinbase the most and I believe they have the least expensive fees but for some reason my banks debit card system just doesn’t work with their way of linking.

When you add a debit card/cc they send two small deposits to your account, then you login and verify the amounts they are to confirm the card is yours. For some reason with citizens bank only one transaction goes through, when I call the bank they say the second one never came in so I dunno they don’t like my bank. They verify your checking account the same way and that worked fine with the two deposits, same with setting up a PayPal to verify banks. Not sure what it is but there’s some broken link in citizens bank and coin bases system to links debit cards.

So being a NY residents and using a checking account to purchase (ACH transfer) BTC they hold it for 12 days, I don’t like that personally because bitcoins can fluctuate pretty good and for the off chance you bought a large sum and it takes a huge dump you’re screwed. Some other states in the US do this too, I dunno why.

So onto Abra, you can link your bank accounts for ACH and such but you can use a debit card instantly without doing a verification process. The debit card system directs you to simplex which is partnered with them for DC/CC transactions. This allows you to buy the BTC instantly, you enter your CC info on the site with the billing address and all and it has a form to include your BTC wallet address, so you copy it from Abra and paste it there. Click purchase and they’re sent to your wallet within 10 minutes then you can hop on Abra and send it to the sources wallet. They charge an 8% fee for this but it’s super simple and there’s no waiting time just Incase there’s some giant fluctuation. I use PSL mostly for a source and they give 10% off for BTC payments there for the 8% Abra/simplex got me for is balanced out - no biggie.

It’s a lot safer then using MG or WU, I also hate sitting at the CS desk in Walmart with someone giving you the stink eye. If you order a lot and you get the same people at the desk they ask questions, I’ve told them before to mind their own business. I’ve also had MG payments held up an all sorts of shit.

Once you get the swing of bitcoins OP you will like it, it’s easier.

Just placed an order with PSL using Bitcoin. This was my first time using it and I used Coinbase. Seemed easy enough though. Sent my payment reply email back to PSL with all the appropriate info and now just gonna sit back and wait. Thanks for the feedback and advice guys.

Just placed an order with PSL using Bitcoin. This was my first time using it and I used Coinbase. Seemed easy enough though. Sent my payment reply email back to PSL with all the appropriate info and now just gonna sit back and wait. Thanks for the feedback and advice guys.

i just submitted my first payment with bitcoin to PSL. im anxious to see how it goes

You’ll both be happy.

Same here

Did you email them with the details? It says on their site send an email to their email address with the transaction ID, the bitcoin amount, and your order ID, etc to complete so they can find the payment.

- - - Updated - - -

I have purchased from PSL and very fast, responsive, and A+ stuff so I wouldnt worry just make sure to follow all of the steps.

Did you email them with the details? It says on their site send an email to their email address with the transaction ID, the bitcoin amount, and your order ID, etc to complete so they can find the payment.

- - - Updated - - -

I have purchased from PSL and very fast, responsive, and A+ stuff so I wouldnt worry just make sure to follow all of the steps.

I did. I replied to the order email with all of the info requested. Not worried at this point....it’s still early in the day.

I did. I replied to the order email with all of the info requested. Not worried at this point....it’s still early in the day.

If you read all their shipping info and such they state in there that it can take up to 3 days to process your payment and another 3 until it’s shipped, so I round about 6 business days until it leaves.

If the BTC transaction is complete they will email you in a day or 2, you might even hear back today.

In my experience once you send PSL the payment you’re set to just relax and wait for your goodies to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom