Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast and Cruise

uSeRnAmEiStAkEn

I know, very taboo subject, but bear with me please.

I am trying to understand why so many are against a blast and cruise type usage.

Here is my understanding, please provide me with more info and thoughts. Thanks!

My wife cannot have more children, so I am not very concerned with being super fertile. Also, I don't really understand the fertility issues since men on trt are still fertile.

The cruise part helps reset the androgen receptors so they don't get too bogged down and diminish returns.

What are the biggest reasons against doing a blast and cruise for example 10 weeks blast 4 week cruise 10 4 10 4 10 PCT time off, or just keeping going?

For a bit of history on me, I am starting my 3rd cycle.
1st test 300mg/10 week
2nd test 300mg/16 week eq600mg/16 week
3rd test 600mg/10 week
Obviously using proper on cycle support and proper PCT with time off in between.

Thanks for the thoughts and information!

I know, very taboo subject, but bear with me please.

I am trying to understand why so many are against a blast and cruise type usage.

Here is my understanding, please provide me with more info and thoughts. Thanks!

My wife cannot have more children, so I am not very concerned with being super fertile. Also, I don't really understand the fertility issues since men on trt are still fertile.

The cruise part helps reset the androgen receptors so they don't get too bogged down and diminish returns.

What are the biggest reasons against doing a blast and cruise for example 10 weeks blast 4 week cruise 10 4 10 4 10 PCT time off, or just keeping going?

For a bit of history on me, I am starting my 3rd cycle.
1st test 300mg/10 week
2nd test 300mg/16 week eq600mg/16 week
3rd test 600mg/10 week
Obviously using proper on cycle support and proper PCT with time off in between.

Thanks for the thoughts and information!

Unless you are serious competitor at and elite level I just dont see the need for it, only going to cause more damage to the body and organs in the long run, the body needs a good break and a clean resetting, to much of a good thing typically results in being a bad thing. I'd rather play it safe than pay for my decision later down the road.

i speak from first hand experience putting myself on trt when it was not necessary and its something i wish i never would have done... i hate fucking pinning and it just becomes a hassle and something you wish was not part of your life... not to mention knowing you have to be reliant on it... if you dont medically need it, i would not do it... to each their own, do whatever you want... i know im done even posting about it because people love to push back that have no clue about what its like to live with it... i dont lose sleep on shit like this or get worked up... you do whatever you want, noone here is your dad... just know its not all you think...

Blast and cruise isn't all that great. Let me tell ya. You still will lose gains when you cruise just as you would in pct and once you go down that road you're committed to pinning for life. There are really no benefits to it other than not having to mess with pct

I think you should blast and cruise if bodybuilding is your lifestyle. Everyone has their personal reasons as to why you should or why you shouldn't. The decision is yours to make. Just remember once you start blasting and cruising the chances of recovery are slim. I didn't start until later in life so it wasn't an issue for me.

Back
Top Bottom