Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast and cruise EQ for steady lean gains and low sides

Newbies are so fucking funny. Come here, ask a question, don't take any advice and never respond again because the advice given by the whole board is something they don't want to hear.

Yes, very young to be using and esp blast and cruise. I would say 25 and up. On the other hand I like equipoise.

I don't think there's a real template or age that it should be greatly considered... And if there was I would lean more to the mid thirties and higher... Because blasting and cruising is a commitment, either you're on or you're off. Blasting and cruising you staying on and your remaining shut down.. it drastically decreases your chance of having children in the near future, so if an individual is Young and they plan on doing a couple years consecutive, they will have that working against them, making the odds slimmer..

In my opinion blasting and cruising it's a great alternative when recovery becomes less successful with the repetitive cycling and hormonal yin yanging throughout the years of usage.. again it's a commitment, you can consider it a very very aggressive testosterone replacement therapy ;) ;)

Newbies are so fucking funny. Come here, ask a question, don't take any advice and never respond again because the advice given by the whole board is something they don't want to hear.
what the fuck bro... you are supposed to tell everyone what they want to hear or you are just an asshole and dont know what your talking about... fucking dick!

thats seriously the mentality out there... its so damn sad.. i NEVER tell anyone what they want to hear... that helps NOONE... you tell people what they need to hear, unless you just dont give a fuck about them but for whatever reason, the new generations cant grasp anything... you owe them everything and they comman respect without doing anything to earn it... i swear that so many of these will NEVER last in the real world

I don't think there's a real template or age that it should be greatly considered... And if there was I would lean more to the mid thirties and higher... Because blasting and cruising is a commitment, either you're on or you're off. Blasting and cruising you staying on and your remaining shut down.. it drastically decreases your chance of having children in the near future, so if an individual is Young and they plan on doing a couple years consecutive, they will have that working against them, making the odds slimmer..

In my opinion blasting and cruising it's a great alternative when recovery becomes less successful with the repetitive cycling and hormonal yin yanging throughout the years of usage.. again it's a commitment, you can consider it a very very aggressive testosterone replacement therapy ;) ;)

I wrote this about 10 years ago. Take it for what it's worth. worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1119541#post1119541

what the fuck bro... you are supposed to tell everyone what they want to hear or you are just an asshole and dont know what your talking about... fucking dick!

thats seriously the mentality out there... its so damn sad.. i NEVER tell anyone what they want to hear... that helps NOONE... you tell people what they need to hear, unless you just dont give a fuck about them but for whatever reason, the new generations cant grasp anything... you owe them everything and they comman respect without doing anything to earn it... i swear that so many of these will NEVER last in the real world

One thing I've said before is that even if the OP ignores the honest and proper answer there are sometimes 100 others that will read the reply.

Back
Top Bottom