Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blast and cruise EQ for steady lean gains and low sides

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Well sure. I mean, make hay while the sun shines, right?

I'm out! I'm out! I'm out!
    LMBO!!!!!!!!!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Newbies are so fucking funny. Come here, ask a question, don't take any advice and never respond again because the advice given by the whole board is something they don't want to hear.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, very young to be using and esp blast and cruise. I would say 25 and up. On the other hand I like equipoise.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Yes, very young to be using and esp blast and cruise. I would say 25 and up. On the other hand I like equipoise.
    I don't think there's a real template or age that it should be greatly considered... And if there was I would lean more to the mid thirties and higher... Because blasting and cruising is a commitment, either you're on or you're off. Blasting and cruising you staying on and your remaining shut down.. it drastically decreases your chance of having children in the near future, so if an individual is Young and they plan on doing a couple years consecutive, they will have that working against them, making the odds slimmer..

In my opinion blasting and cruising it's a great alternative when recovery becomes less successful with the repetitive cycling and hormonal yin yanging throughout the years of usage.. again it's a commitment, you can consider it a very very aggressive testosterone replacement therapy

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthiggy View Post
    Newbies are so fucking funny. Come here, ask a question, don't take any advice and never respond again because the advice given by the whole board is something they don't want to hear.
    what the fuck bro... you are supposed to tell everyone what they want to hear or you are just an asshole and dont know what your talking about... fucking dick!

thats seriously the mentality out there... its so damn sad.. i NEVER tell anyone what they want to hear... that helps NOONE... you tell people what they need to hear, unless you just dont give a fuck about them but for whatever reason, the new generations cant grasp anything... you owe them everything and they comman respect without doing anything to earn it... i swear that so many of these will NEVER last in the real world

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    I don't think there's a real template or age that it should be greatly considered... And if there was I would lean more to the mid thirties and higher... Because blasting and cruising is a commitment, either you're on or you're off. Blasting and cruising you staying on and your remaining shut down.. it drastically decreases your chance of having children in the near future, so if an individual is Young and they plan on doing a couple years consecutive, they will have that working against them, making the odds slimmer..

In my opinion blasting and cruising it's a great alternative when recovery becomes less successful with the repetitive cycling and hormonal yin yanging throughout the years of usage.. again it's a commitment, you can consider it a very very aggressive testosterone replacement therapy
    I wrote this about 10 years ago. Take it for what it's worth. worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1119541#post1119541

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    I wrote this about 10 years ago. Take it for what it's worth. worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1119541#post1119541
    Good to see you buddy I got to stop over there and say hello to you guys, it's been a minute..

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tired of seeing young dudes blast and cruise for no reason.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Good to see you buddy I got to stop over there and say hello to you guys, it's been a minute..
    Stop in Bass will be happy to see you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    what the fuck bro... you are supposed to tell everyone what they want to hear or you are just an asshole and dont know what your talking about... fucking dick!

thats seriously the mentality out there... its so damn sad.. i NEVER tell anyone what they want to hear... that helps NOONE... you tell people what they need to hear, unless you just dont give a fuck about them but for whatever reason, the new generations cant grasp anything... you owe them everything and they comman respect without doing anything to earn it... i swear that so many of these will NEVER last in the real world
    One thing I've said before is that even if the OP ignores the honest and proper answer there are sometimes 100 others that will read the reply.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123