Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast and cruise EQ for steady lean gains and low sides

richobiquan

Newbie Brother
209 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf 22 years old. Just finished blasting and cruising on EQ and var and the results look great, I was able to pack on lean tissue and my strength went up too. Since my last post I gained 5lbs and I must say I still stand by pharmacom labs and napsgear. As far as the shit talking goes, I'm still making mass and so you can continue doing what you're doing but im going to continue using this source. Im going to try throwing in test C 250mg q.a.d for 8 weeks with the EQ blast and running a full pct including clomid,hcg and aromasin for a month.

209 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf 22 years old. Just finished blasting and cruising on EQ and var and the results look great, I was able to pack on lean tissue and my strength went up too. Since my last post I gained 5lbs and I must say I still stand by pharmacom labs and napsgear. As far as the shit talking goes, I'm still making mass and so you can continue doing what you're doing but im going to continue using this source. Im going to try throwing in test C 250mg q.a.d for 8 weeks with the EQ blast and running a full pct including clomid,hcg and aromasin for a month.

22 and you blast and cruise. SMFH

You are way too young for steroids. Let alone blasting and cruising. You are going to regret it later on in life.

You are way too young for steroids. Let alone blasting and cruising. You are going to regret it later on in life.

I don't think he's interested in listening.

I don't think he's interested in listening.

Or maybe...

i-have-a-condition-called-selective-hearing-so-re-if-5628026.png

'filters out anything I don't want to listen to... like good advice'.

Corrected.

Yes but it's possible that his ears interpret what's good advice as a bunch of bs :rolleyes:
That's where I was going with that picture. Not by any means insinuating that you guys give bad advice :)

Yes but it's possible that his ears interpret what's good advice as a bunch of bs :rolleyes:
That's where I was going with that picture. Not by any means insinuating that you guys give bad advice :)

...it's possible that his ears interpret what's good advice as a bunch of bs :rolleyes:

That about sums it it up, I think.

I'm confused on your protocol... You just finished blasting and cruising? you can't have it either way either you did a blast or you did a cruise... How did you blast and cruise with the same product, did you run both of them at a higher dosage and then lower the dosage for a cruise? Where does that put you now are you back into a blast, and if you are what compounds are you running now? Because people don't finish a blast and cruise, it's the protocol that continues it flip flops back and forth, with changing out compounds and dosages..

I don't even think this guy did a legit blast and cruise, he probably just threw the world out there because it sounds cool.. it seems more like a plug for the companies if anything..

I don't even think this guy did a legit blast and cruise, he probably just threw the world out there because it sounds cool.. it seems more like a plug for the companies if anything..

it seems more like a plug for the companies if anything..

Oh, you mean Pharmacom and Napsgear.org? Yeah, you're probably right.

Yes he definitely didn't mention PuritySourceLabs.ru "A leader in the entire anabolic circuit worldwide dominating all of the other generic contenders"..

Oh, the scandalousness of it all!

Back
Top Bottom