Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast and cruise .. Vets!

Pro arms

Registered
Ok so today I was talking to this guy about cycling.. He's huge.. Lol he says I should blast and cruise .. Now I'm sure as hell I'd get monster sized never coming off gear.. But seriously shouldn't you let your body fully recover back to normal the cycle again? People who blast and cruise .. Give me some advise on this.. Isn't it bad to do this? I'm not trying to damage my body so any information on "blast and cruising" would be awesome :)

I wouldn't say bad. But it is a common practice with the right protection its something that works well.

KRAZIEONE

You cruise to get your values as close to normal as possible and then blast again. Cruising helps you recover while not suffering loses by going through pct.

Cruising at a trt level will allow you to avoid the pct roller coaster and maintain a lot of your on cycle gains since you don't have a rapid drop in T levels after the cycle. It's also cheap as hell. If you're cruising at a healthy test dose, things will normalize and you'll remain healthy. The down side is, Blasting and cruising is a lifestyle and you'll be on trt for life so it's a huge commitment

Yeah that's what the guy at the gym was saying.. But if you are to do that aren't you putting big risk on yur body not being able to recover on it's own? Like needed TRT for life

Ok jbranken your msg popped up after I replied lol:/ and yeah that's what I was wondering so I guess you answered my question:/ bummer lol

This topic came at a perfect time. So my test levels were on the low side 297. So what I have decided at age 43 is get on my cycle which will be my first cycle.
I'm going to run that for 12 weeks. Then I'm going to cruise at 125 milligrams 2 times a week.
Well this is my thought so far and I'm pretty sure this is the route I'm going to go.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I've seen guys b/c for years, come off and recover with decent T levels. Sperm count wise, not sure, but their T levels were decent, nothing impressive but considering they were on for years high 3's low 4's were probably the best possible outcome for them.

MT I could see why yud consider doing it at 43.. I'm only 23 lol still a baby on here I think :p I am not sure that I wanna go that route at my age .. I think I'm gunna pct my ass off with hcg and clomid and a few other things.. If you look up a guy rich piana on youtube.. Search pct.. This is why I think ill pct and not B/C

Blast and cruise I think is mostly for serious competitors and/or those who are a good bit older and going on TRT is not an issue. If you're blasting and cruising at age 23... you've got serious problems unless you're already national level or something.

This topic came at a perfect time. So my test levels were on the low side 297. So what I have decided at age 43 is get on my cycle which will be my first cycle.
I'm going to run that for 12 weeks. Then I'm going to cruise at 125 milligrams 2 times a week.
Well this is my thought so far and I'm pretty sure this is the route I'm going to go.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

At your age and current test levels, it may be a better option for you. I just started blasting and cruising last year when my bloodwork came back with my test levels under 200 after an attempt at a lengthy recovery, and I'm now at 40 years old myself.

MY thoughts on this are if you're a Competitor, OK.
Or if you've got a Low Test Level, OK.
Or if you've passed your 40th year, OK.
While I have done a couple Blast and Cruise Cycles, I still like to PCT off......................... JP
P.S.
I'm probably the Exception to the Rule, my Normal Test off Cycle is in the 900 Range.

Back
Top Bottom