Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast and cruise vs. Cycling

Werner

Registered
I am having this debate with myself as to if i should do the dirty and go blast and cruise or if i should just stay on cycling steroids maybe a couple cycles per year. blast and cruise is good cause you keep your gains more easily but i know staying on isn't healthy. cycling has become so hard now and dealing with pct.

if you do blast and cruise then you should expect to very likely have to transition to TRT afterwards even if you decide not to use steroids or not to lift anymore.

it is a very important decision

Yea agreed. I jumped on the blast/cruise truck early in my 20's. It has worked out for me ok, but in retrospect the better course of action would have been cycling through my 20's then making an informed decision to cruise in my 30s'.

Blasting and cruising is tempting for a lot of guys. It can be easier to keep gains and you don't have to worry about PCT. But as someone who has been on TRT for a little over 2 years, I would say you should definitely give this some serious thought. It is a life changing decision that will affect the rest of your life.

For the record, I am not on TRT because of prior steroid use. My first TRT injection was my first experience with AAS.

Yea agreed. I jumped on the blast/cruise truck early in my 20's. It has worked out for me ok, but in retrospect the better course of action would have been cycling through my 20's then making an informed decision to cruise in my 30s'.

Actually a better course would be to have waited until your late 20's. Other than that...

"Blast and Cruise" is a made up internet guru bro-ology thing. There's no science behind it. It's just staying on at various dosages.

It is a personal choice but I always prefer cycling on and off. More from an overall health perspective. I feel like it will always be better on your organs and ultimately your HPTA if you come off, do a comprehensive PCT, let your body recover, and stay off most of the year. I recommend only 1-2 cycles per year max.

you should not "blast and cruise" just because man... all that is in reality is putting yourself on trt man, with a fancier term.. its not smart at all

As a competitor I decided that blasting and cruising was a better option for me. It’s hard enough coming off cycle and having to deal with the roller coaster of emotions and your hormones being all over the place during PCT. I go down to TRT levels during my cruise so my body gets a rest. After 40 your testosterone starts to tank anyway so why not feel like a teenage boy for the rest of your existence. Yes you have to pin yourself for the rest of your life. Who cares because it’s really only once a week.

you should not "blast and cruise" just because man... all that is in reality is putting yourself on trt man, with a fancier term.. its not smart at all

That’s more of a personal opinion. I also don’t agree with your “not smart” comment. Some people would say it’s not smart doing multiple cycles per year and then doing PCT each time. That in itself puts you through a hormone roller coaster as well as the emotional up and downs coming off. It’s all relative to each persons goals and for some it easier to blast and cruise. If you are in your 20s or still wanting to have kids then yes maybe PCT is the way to go.

That’s more of a personal opinion. I also don’t agree with your “not smart” comment. Some people would say it’s not smart doing multiple cycles per year and then doing PCT each time. That in itself puts you through a hormone roller coaster as well as the emotional up and downs coming off. It’s all relative to each persons goals and for some it easier to blast and cruise. If you are in your 20s or still wanting to have kids then yes maybe PCT is the way to go.

Oh its terribly smart to put yourself on trt for life with no medical need. [emoji2357] If you want to go that route, its not smart to use steroids period! Throwing yourself on trt when not medically needed isnt smart and i say that from personal experience

Last edited:
I would assess what your long term goals are. I train to compete in bodybuilding, so remaining on TRT between cycles makes the most sense for me. My first intro into anabolic drugs was my first TRT shot, so I know I’m in this for the long run.

You should try to cycle and recover as long as you can and are able. With that said, anybody that cycles long enough will likely end up on TRT. Cycling over time takes a heavy toll on your ability to recover. Its just reality

You should try to cycle and recover as long as you can and are able. With that said, anybody that cycles long enough will likely end up on TRT. Cycling over time takes a heavy toll on your ability to recover. Its just reality

^^^ this right here.

Cycle as long as you can. But understand this is a lifestyle and you can only manipulate hormones so long before you can’t anymore. It will inevitably lead to trt. It’s a choice, so choose wisely when you cross the line

At 40 years old my opinion is I wouldn't even bother with using steroids AT ALL if you're not basically going to be on them permanently - blasting and cruising.

I don't care what anyone says - you will not be able to hold supraphysiological levels of muscle mass, nor retain the steroid look when you come off. It won't happen. Your natural test production will not support it.

Yes, judicious use of cycling and proper pct can get you to your natural limit FAR faster, but even then, regardless, you've been messing your endogenous hormone production which may very likely come to bite you in your ass with decreased hormone levels earlier than you otherwise would have experienced. I believe this happened to me as I began to seriously start noticing a lack of energy, muscle tone, and increased aches and pains beginning around age 39 - which might just be a part of aging, but also I believe my past cycling contributed to that happening sooner than necessary.

IMO, either go all in, or don't bother playing with the stuff.

I know many guys would disagree with me, but what's more responsible - staying away from peds, or intelligently and seriously making the decision to permanently go all in on them - versus going off and on the gear causing hormonal roller coasters and potential hormone downregulation sooner in life than need be?

Regardless, I wouldn't recommend anyone earlier than their mid to late 20's even try steroids.

For sure at this age if you whant to have a nice shape you need to use without stop to keep the gains because at this age is almost impossible to put on mass naturaly. If you gain 10lb on 750mg test you cant keep this gains natural, lets be real and clear .

Back
Top Bottom