Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blast and cruising questions and opinions please chime in bros

Tomcrew

Registered
How are you guys doing I would like some opinions about my current cycle and my plans on cruising the following are my stats:

Age - 38
Weight - 200 lbs
5'9 tall
Bf - 13%

I'm running a cycle of sus, tbol and eq like this:
Wks 1 to 16 Sustanon250 I do 250mg EOD
Wks 1 to 4 Turinabol 60mg a day
Wks 1to 16 eq 100mg EOD

I have three weeks left to finish my cycle and this is how I'm planning my cruising stage of 4-5 months until my next cycle is ready.

Sust250 / week
ostarine 1cc per day (from SARMS1)
HCGenerate ES 5 caps for the first 2 weeks and then 3 caper per day

Bro all u really need is the test and Maybe 0.25mg adex e3days.. The rest of it isn't necessary

Looks great brother. I can tell you really did your homework. I don't have much to add.

My only 2 suggestions are:
1. You need to add in an AI to your blast. You are using A LOT of testosterone and that is going to start aromatizing into estrogen heavily. An AI prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and keeps estrogen levels in the low-normal range. The best AI is aromasin since it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. An AI prevents against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

2. Tbol is a liver toxic oral steroid and you are planning on using a pretty hefty dosage. I would add a good liver aid supplement to your cycle when using it. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com

Looks pretty good overall. Muskate made some good points above. What I would be sure to do with your cruise is get blood work. This will not only help you find the proper dose of test but also show you if you need an AI with your cruise or not.

Your Layout looks OK.
I would personally adjust the dose of the EQ.

If you do a True EOD ~ M/W/F/Sun then Tues/Thurs/Sat and repeat.
That puts you at roughly 350 Mg a week.

You really want to run EQ at between 400 to 600 Mg a Week.
It does make a difference, so I would Bump the EQ to ~ 125 Mg EOD............................. JP
P.S.
How long do you plan on Blasting & Cruising ~ it takes a Toll ~ even if you are TRT.

Are you on TRT ~ what's your reasoning behind this Blast & Cruise.
I ask, cause I once did a Blast & Cruise for a little over 1 1/2 years.
PCT was a Bitch !

Back
Top Bottom