Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasting and cruising

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Less SMH (shaking my head) so much as BMHOTT (banging my head on the table).

I just don't get this I really don't. Let's be real. Few here are pro level. Muskate just got his pro card before xmas and heck even I've been paid to work at fitness expos and haven't paid for PED's (or have paid very little) for some time. But, as well as on these forums I also see posts on a couple of Facebook groups I'm on on the whole Blast and Cruise thing. It DOES differ, if done properly, from 'being on all year round'. I've a buddy, from way back in the day, who is now a world class powerlifter moving in on a 2200lb / 1000-kilo total. He's gone from going on aged 16 (oh yes way too young) to mid twenties and married now. Yet, last year he admitted to being on 5 years straight in a podcast entitle 'secret steroid abuser'.

Others have written of Mr 3CC himself, Bostin Lloyd and even the infamous and now deceased Dan Duchaine experimenting with crazy doses but finally maturing and realizing, as has my buddy, that 5g doses aren't needed any more than 1, 2 or even 5 years straight. Yet we also have the so-called Blast & Cruise culture. I'm aware of Paul Borreson (also dead) talking about so-called SHIC (short high intensity cycles) years ago. From that came the idea of blasting. It's kinda the same thing. But rather than come off, do a PCT etc, getting the old balls working and so on we see what some call a TRT dose (it's NOT FKIN TRT FFS - it's just STAYING ON = BMHOTT) they call the lower dose 'cruising'.

I want (heck I've asked several times in the last few months but have not had a single reply) to see the benefit. Short, middle or long term (esp long term) I'm seeing NOTHING. IF we were pros and our living, no matter what the sport, depended on our bodies (as bodybuilders) or our athletic ability (say kicking a ball etc) then we can argue we need to. But who here can? I'd argue that all too often the user falls into the following:

1) They like how they feel on. In other words how test flowing through their system makes them feel. It is, for some, a feel good hormone separate from narcotics and the like in that it's not supposed to feed our reward centers chemically speaking.
2) They like how they look on.
3) 'Losing their gainz bro'
4) Roids let me get away with stuff.

Now, as any of you who have done actual research and read up as much as you can there's not really an issue with No3. You can keep a LOT of the on-cycle gains if you do all the things your supposed to. In the case of No4 one member today said they can eat less cleanly (a bad habit in itself) cos roids let them. That their 'gainz' in whatever form would or should be better if their diet was on point vs lazy passes such people by.

But I'm more interested in points 1 and 2. These sound like additive behavior traits. They are more mental than physical. You may well have the genetics, as some B&C users do (see photos online of some) to build admirable physiques or levels of strength. But, unless your plain daft, coming off does not mean you revert to a 100lbs newbie from a 200lbs monster. No more than cruising adds anything to the 200lbs you are (or whatever) when you're blasting.

No one has, to date, proved any middle or long term benefit to the overall results you can attain. NO ONE. If, by chance, B&C, produced better bodies and the guys (and gals) that did took more trophies, offered a bigger bicep or a greater bench press etc then we'd all B&C. For me, remember with a combo of sarms and roids I could probably get enough year round to stay on if I wanted to, staying on / B&Ging needs to have something to offer me. If, given what I gained year on year back when I was still gaining and growing I added say 3 additional pounds per year I'd still have to off set those extra gains against the additional risks.

Instead of which this long time training freak sees a combination of the B&C on side and the self administering TRT guys on the other all, so it seems, regretting staying on. From zero or low sperm production, via issues with gyno, cholesterol and prostate to potential liver issues. And with no greater benefits when compared to an arguably more thought out and sensible approach. To quote others when they say it's a marathon not a sprint - try looking long term and not 1-2 years down the road. Cos it's the work of moments to find here and elsewhere examples of users who do regret it, do want to have kids later on when when they started they coudln't care or worse, thought they'd find a fix to what can be an un-fix-able issue when they eventually changed their minds.

I'm reminded of a relatively more sensible level local user who happens to be an IFBB pro (in fact just this past week renewed his card) who, aged 39 or so, finally found the actual love of his life. He, unlike many B&C's 'needed' to use and or stay on to make a living (he was previously paid a salary by a well-known UK based supps company and has even been in the Mr O some years back). Like a lot of those who stayed on he eventually found that her needed help with IVF (aka baby making) with his now wife. This took tears, bucks and several goes to fix. Now, as I say, he might argue a need. Most do not. So some might well need to add another stash of cash for their IVF cos they may well need it.

i try to stay mindful of #1 / #2 with every aspect of my life after getting sober. Ive realized i am a ADDICT ...i abuse things. if someone said " here is a pill that cures addiction" m first thought would be...."....i wonder what 2 would do !?!?!"

While other peoples addictions might not have led them down the path mine did to hard core Narcs..... i think it comes out when it comes to AAS. I try to be very mindful of these things. this will be my first run after getting sober a few years ago and i am making sure that i am careful.

Believe me...id LOVE to stay on forever. But that is my addiction talking. I consider any MOOD ALTERING substance a relapse....if im taking it because i like the way it makes me FEEL...its abuse. Now steroids are a fine line for me. I just have to stay honest with myself about if im using it or abusing it.

health is the one thing you don't appreciate until it's gone.

as a cancer survivor, i can tell you nothing is scarier then not knowing how many days you have left...it really makes you realize whats important and whats not in life.

blasting and cruising can be if done right easier on your body let me give you 2 examples take note im talking about shutdown here and nandralones are a big player

#1 advradge meathead who runs a cycle advradges 2gs of gear a week ex 750 test 800 eq 500 deca and some orals for 16 weeks when he comes off his body is gonna have one hell of a time recovering then after 12 weeks he decides he wants to lean out so he runs test tren mast and var and gets a hard shutdown again.

#2 runs the same bulking cycle cruses on 150 mgs a week for 12 weeks and then runs the same cutting cycle and then cruises for 4 weeks before comming off for the rest of the year

option #2 will take less wear and tear than #1 bc of constantly starting and stopping your natural production.

IM NOT SAYING RUN 1G OF TEST YEAR ROUND IM ALSO NOT SAYING YOU DONT HAVE TO COME OFF but you can make it easier on your body by bridging 2 cycles a bulk and a cut with a cruise in the middle then take the rest of the year off rather than constantly starting and stopping your test production.

its really apples in one hand and oranges in another IM NOT PROMOTING THIS but its another option or route you can take

Interesting topic. I have been considering the pros and cons as coming off my last cycle was fairly brutal. It was test tren mast and var. The only worry I really have is needing trt for life. Im done with having kids so not a concern there. I will probably go on trt anyway at some point along with gh.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

blasting and cruising can be if done right easier on your body let me give you 2 examples take note im talking about shutdown here and nandralones are a big player

#1 advradge meathead who runs a cycle advradges 2gs of gear a week ex 750 test 800 eq 500 deca and some orals for 16 weeks when he comes off his body is gonna have one hell of a time recovering then after 12 weeks he decides he wants to lean out so he runs test tren mast and var and gets a hard shutdown again.

#2 runs the same bulking cycle cruses on 150 mgs a week for 12 weeks and then runs the same cutting cycle and then cruises for 4 weeks before comming off for the rest of the year

option #2 will take less wear and tear than #1 bc of constantly starting and stopping your natural production.

IM NOT SAYING RUN 1G OF TEST YEAR ROUND IM ALSO NOT SAYING YOU DONT HAVE TO COME OFF but you can make it easier on your body by bridging 2 cycles a bulk and a cut with a cruise in the middle then take the rest of the year off rather than constantly starting and stopping your test production.

its really apples in one hand and oranges in another IM NOT PROMOTING THIS but its another option or route you can take

A decent reply. It still has you off.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting topic. I have been considering the pros and cons as coming off my last cycle was fairly brutal. It was test tren mast and var. The only worry I really have is needing trt for life. Im done with having kids so not a concern there. I will probably go on trt anyway at some point along with gh.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm a grand parent so no kids for me either, It remains to be seen as to whether or not I look at TRT in a few years time.

using steroids year round is not smart at all. the problem is blast and cruise really means 3g of gear during blast and a gram during a 'cruise'

people do not know how to take a step back. steroids are inflammatory in the body, when you abuse them year round like that it will come back to bite you in one form or another

also blast and cruise even if done right will result in damage to your HPTA permanently. i don't understand why guys who are in their 20's or even 30's and 40's want to be a slave to a needle for the rest of their life

using steroids year round is not smart at all. the problem is blast and cruise really means 3g of gear during blast and a gram during a 'cruise'

people do not know how to take a step back. steroids are inflammatory in the body, when you abuse them year round like that it will come back to bite you in one form or another

also blast and cruise even if done right will result in damage to your HPTA permanently. i don't understand why guys who are in their 20's or even 30's and 40's want to be a slave to a needle for the rest of their life[/QUOTE]

In some ways I think (esp in the US and as you yourself have said) they are used to a pill for everything. To study - a pill, cos they were anxious - a pill, Saturday night - a pill and so ion. It's like a 70's sci-fi movie... a meal in a pill. Thus it becomes normal.

Take the two new guys (late teens I think) watching me out of the corner of their eyes at the gym today (see my log shortly). I probably weighed their combined bodyweights and I was 100% shifting weights they can only dream off. I'd bet a dollar for ten they think it's all drugs guy ha ha. Never mind 38 years of the grind of which 22 were drug free and me not on cycle until the end of the week and then only 10 weeks of the year. It won't compute for their generation.

^^^ that is correct. every 25 year old I know is on several medications for life

the thing is our bodies are capable of self healing, but they are too impatient to allow that to happen

i have no interest in any of that.

this is extremely well written and makes sense to the point where its probably too much sense for some guys out there... i see and deal with this 7 days a week, 365 days a year and the comments i receive from guys in their 20's are HORRENDOUS about this... claiming that they were told pct was for idiots and they would never keep gains etc... the guys that bitch and moan about not keeping gains and not recovering, DONT KNOW HOW TO PCT PROPERLY... that's where it starts nor do they have any concept of the phrase "LONG TERM" either... all they care about is "getting big" all year without the thought of any consequence that comes along with this... its very very sad and far far too many end up having to learn the hard way

On thing I stated in the past that many fail to do when it came to easy sh*t to do for keeping gains is 'eating for the new you' vs carrying on eating for the previous version. Now I'm NOT saying we can all keep 20lbs etc etc. But, for example, if 3000kcals made you 190 and you went on a cycle and gained 10lbs - so 200lbs and, having eaten more 'on', reverted to eating 3000 guess what... you'll go back to 190lbs

It's kinda obvious.

On recovery. I don't go balls out all year round. I tried it years back and it's just not possible. I keep logs online on other forums and (picking one exercise) I go from 350kg x 8 reps to maxing out the machine at 460kg x 6 reps (my last PB) on the Power Squat Machine. I did one training (not gear) cycle that had me do 460kg x 4 reps and the next 460kg x 6 reps. If the upcoming gear and training cycle is as good as I'd hope then we're looking at 460kg x 12-20 reps. Off cycle in ten weeks time I'll ease up off the gas and drop back to 370-400kg. Even if I stayed on PED's I still doubt the sense of trying to stay all out. That way injury lies.

health is the one thing you don't appreciate until it's gone.

as a cancer survivor, i can tell you nothing is scarier then not knowing how many days you have left...it really makes you realize whats important and whats not in life.

And so many experience this.

Great post. For me, it ultimately comes down to overall health. It is always better for you to come off steroids. Staying on (no matter the dose) year round is taxing to your body.

I have a few questions about this however....

What if you are 43 with a vasectomy and you have NO interest in having kids. I don't run huge doses of anything even when blasting. Like typically 150 mg a week of tren/mast/test p and 250 mg a week of test cyp. Then I pull back to about 100-150 mg of test cyp only for the cruise.

At some point we ALL will consider some type of TRT (because I don't see no 60 year olds banging thru weights in the gym) because we are fighting a losing battle with testosterone as it continues dropping. I have JUST started the B&C deal so I could technically right now put together a PCT that would get me back. Or medically go to a doctor and have him prescribe me the stuff I need to get my levels back together by being honest.

However isn't there some danger to even PCT drugs??? I mean clomid isn't designed to help men come off gear no??? I'm gathering more information as well and want to play devils advocate on this one....

What if you are 43 with a vasectomy and you have NO interest in having kids. I don't run huge doses of anything even when blasting. Like typically 150 mg a week of tren/mast/test p and 250 mg a week of test cyp. Then I pull back to about 100-150 mg of test cyp only for the cruise.

At some point we ALL will consider some type of TRT (because I don't see no 60 year olds banging thru weights in the gym) because we are fighting a losing battle with testosterone as it continues dropping. I have JUST started the B&C deal so I could technically right now put together a PCT that would get me back. Or medically go to a doctor and have him prescribe me the stuff I need to get my levels back together by being honest.

However isn't there some danger to even PCT drugs??? I mean clomid isn't designed to help men come off gear no??? I'm gathering more information as well and want to play devils advocate on this one....

There are 70 year olds training in my gym. What is often forgotten is that simply training and eating healthily helps boost test levels. I'm 53. Check my log

steroids are inflammatory man. the more you run them and the longer you run them the more problems will multiply in the body

it is a good idea to take a break off steroids and off of anything in life. that is why i love fasting, it allows my body to get a break

I personally see no issue with TRT if you are adamant you are done having kids and are regularly getting blood work.

Here's the thing though - TRT is 100-200mg/week. What most guys are running as 'trt' is not trt...it's more like a full blown cycle.

Back
Top Bottom