Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Blasting and cruising vs cycling?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Blasting and cruising vs cycling?

Iv heard alot of controversy and many different opinions on what is better or safer? But could some evo brothers shed some light on this issue for me?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    plain and simple... you should not blast and cruise unless you medically need trt... then of course you can blast and go back to trt dosing but to do it "just because" is a very very bad idea.. people dont think about the long term when they do that

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dylan is correct.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Alright this response will probably spark some disagreement and probably piss some people off, however i am open to friendly debate

If you're worried about fertility, either cycle off and pct or don't touch steroids. If you plan on only doing a cycle a year just to look good for summer, then cycle off and do a good pct. If you only want to fast track to your natural genetic limitation, then cycle off and do pct. There comes a point where gains after this become unsustainable.

During pct and after, your hormone levels will be fucked. You can diet and train all you want but maintaining that muscle mass will ultimately depend on how quickly you get your hormones back to normal. How can you expect to maintain this new 5 kgs of muscle that genetically you shouldn't even have, if your test levels are low ? (Because you have already reached your genetic limit).. You can do a perfect pct, but it in no way guarantees you will recover fully. How long will it take you to recover ? Time on + pct = time off right ? Not necessarily, some cunts take heaps longer to recover. Some don't at all. Some people recover really well, but they are the execption. Point being, the longer it takes you to recover, the more mass you will lose. As the years go on, the more you cycle, the harder recovery could be

Blast and cruise obviously bypasses the whole hormonal drop, so you never go into a state of low test, so now you can maintain that new 5kgs of muscle mass far easier. Exactly why guys going for there pro card go down this road.

Don't be confused with cruise and trt though. If you go down this road, dropping down to a true trt dose can be healthy (apart from permanent shut down) However cruising on higher test and other compounds isn't healthy at all. But using pct meds and being in a state of low test levels also isn't healthy

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    blasting and cruising will lead to reproductive dysfunction much sooner. we know that the longer you stay shutdown the harder it will be to ever recover. the red line is about 12 weeks. anything more is danger point. more than 20 weeks even if it is a tiny dosage is going to be very difficult.

this is based on over a decade of studying thousands, yes thousands of guys bloodwork. i can pretty much tell you exactly what will happen.

so if you want to go down that route then that is your business, just don't say 'i will be fine' and live in a dream world that your levels will make a full recovery easily. these guys on social media who claim they abused steroids for years and now have normal T levels are lying to you. what they do is run a TRT dose of test and then show you that #, but leave out their LH and FSH levels which are shot. ask them to notarize their full bloodwork including those important #'s, not cherry pick, to prove it or STFU
    Last edited by stevesmi; 12-16-2019 at 03:38 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If youblast and cruise, you will in short order never be able to recover, and if you are using more than TRT doses you are risking a myriad of health complications. The upside isnof course, you lose much less gains when coming off of cycle/blast

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is good advice regarding the dangers of blasting and cruising but I think its geared towards younger guys. What about someone like me who is 46 years old and done having kids, etc?
    I have been using test cyp for about 6 months now. I started with 400mg pweek for 12 weeks and felt amazing. Overall I was on such a high, great moods,happy, sex drive insane and an animal in the gym. I had blood work done around week 6 to check my source (PSL) and everything was within range (except the expected test levels off the chart and LH/FSH shut down). My BP gets checked every 2 weeks and is always good. I am now on 200mg “cruising” and feel fine, but just not as great as i did at 400mg. I’ve been reading a lot about SARMS and thinking of coming off test and trying RAD140 for a 12 weeks cycle.

I should mention i am not taking test cyp as TRT. My test levels are fine naturally (~700) but as mentioned i am an older guy, just looking to put on some muscle in my old age lol. Diet is pretty clean and workouts on point.

Looking for some candid feedback from maybe the older population on this forum and their experience with either cruising on test or doing SARM cycles.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcon20 View Post
    This is good advice regarding the dangers of blasting and cruising but I think its geared towards younger guys. What about someone like me who is 46 years old and done having kids, etc?
    I have been using test cyp for about 6 months now. I started with 400mg pweek for 12 weeks and felt amazing. Overall I was on such a high, great moods,happy, sex drive insane and an animal in the gym. I had blood work done around week 6 to check my source (PSL) and everything was within range (except the expected test levels off the chart and LH/FSH shut down). My BP gets checked every 2 weeks and is always good. I am now on 200mg “cruising” and feel fine, but just not as great as i did at 400mg. I’ve been reading a lot about SARMS and thinking of coming off test and trying RAD140 for a 12 weeks cycle.

I should mention i am not taking test cyp as TRT. My test levels are fine naturally (~700) but as mentioned i am an older guy, just looking to put on some muscle in my old age lol. Diet is pretty clean and workouts on point.

Looking for some candid feedback from maybe the older population on this forum and their experience with either cruising on test or doing SARM cycles.
    Your natural test levels WERE alright at 700 you meant, correct? If you’ve been in for 6 months......you have zero natural test and recovery will be very difficult at this point.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes correct they were fine at that level. I realize my natural test is shut down once i decide to inject so we’ll see if it comes back after my PCT.
    I guess my question is more so does the risk really change if cruising at 200mg vs 400mg where i really saw better results?
    Then with SARMS, it seems there is much less risk involved so maybe that s a better choice. Looking for feedback from guys who have done both and are close to my age.

There is risk in anything we try whether SARMS, test, etc.. whether you cruise and risk long term affects or cycle and throw your body out of whack every 8-12 week doing a cycle. The risk is present with all options. Pick your poison right??