Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasting or cycling?

JoshBlaze

I'm about to start my first cycle, do I have to come off cycle and go thru PCT? Or can I stay on cycle as long as keep using AI's, HCGenerate, and N2Gaurd? What are the pros and cons of blasting/cycling. Also how long do I need to run a test base before adding Deca, Tren, or others?

I'm about to start my first cycle, do I have to come off cycle and go thru PCT? Or can I stay on cycle as long as keep using AI's, HCGenerate, and N2Gaurd? What are the pros and cons of blasting/cycling. Also how long do I need to run a test base before adding Deca, Tren, or others?

You're getting way ahead of yourself bro. If this is your first cycle then keep it simple. Just run test E or C for around 12 weeks and see how your body responds. You can add deca and tren and other gear later down the road. Just run the test, eat big and lift big. Use AI's, Hcgenerate, etc...during cycle. Come off and do a proper PCT. Then you can look at future cycles. You start adding all those compounds on your first cycle and you're not gonna know what the hell is going on if things start going to shit. Slow and steady bro.
Also from previous posts I think you mentioned you had a high bf%. If so you might want to lower that before you begin a cycle. It's gonna increase your chance of gyno if you don't.

A test only cycle - first time out of the gate, will flip your switch on man. Like Pickle said, save that other stuff for later.

You're getting way ahead of yourself bro. If this is your first cycle then keep it simple. Just run test E or C for around 12 weeks and see how your body responds. You can add deca and tren and other gear later down the road. Just run the test, eat big and lift big. Use AI's, Hcgenerate, etc...during cycle. Come off and do a proper PCT. Then you can look at future cycles. You start adding all those compounds on your first cycle and you're not gonna know what the hell is going on if things start going to shit. Slow and steady bro.
Also from previous posts I think you mentioned you had a high bf%. If so you might want to lower that before you begin a cycle. It's gonna increase your chance of gyno if you don't.
I was planning on only doing the test for 15 wks, I know it takes long time before your body gets used to it.

I was planning on only doing the test for 15 wks, I know it takes long time before your body gets used to it.

Hey Bro, even 15 Weeks is a Bit much for a 1st Cycle, Slow Down, "Rome was not Built in a Day".
Neither will your Body, think more like 10 to 12 Weeks of just Test E or C, that's it, Nothing Fancy, you don't need it................. JP
P.S.
Blast and Cruise is an Advanced Method, or for Guys on TRT.

OP excellent question. Do u have base line labs showing your current Test levels? If u r thinking u may need or go on trt or hrt then you would cycle and simply go back to your trt/hrt dose. If your natural T is high enough then you want to pct and for now.

Ok, so after I get a couple of good cycles under my belt, and know how my body is going to react, Is it better for your body to stay on cycle? It's just that I would think it would be better to stay on, instead of putting your body through the hormonal fluctuations of coming off then going back up and so on. Once it builds up in your system, wouldn't it be best to keep it that way (not forever) but for awhile anyway

Well op by staying "on" u run the risk of your body shutting down permanently producing test.

OP excellent question. Do u have base line labs showing your current Test levels? If u r thinking u may need or go on trt or hrt then you would cycle and simply go back to your trt/hrt dose. If your natural T is high enough then you want to pct and for now.
No tests, was just wondering. I had heard about guys blast n cruising and thought I'd ask the pros here about it.

First step bro is go get a full blood panel to look at current live, cholesterol hormones, etc.... so u have a base line to know where u need to return to after a blast.

if you don't make a living at this and/or you are under 45 then you have no business staying on.

you cycle on and cycle off. if you cannot handle the ups and down and aren't willing to correctly PCT then steroids are not for you.

PS. if you are under 25 (sounds like you are) then you shouldn't run steroids. this is my opinion and you can disagree if you want but its not going to change my mind on this .. seen too many young guys run juice and have it psychologically fucking them up and wrecking their HPTA's for life.

First step bro is go get a full blood panel to look at current live, cholesterol hormones, etc.... so u have a base line to know where u need to return to after a blast.

Are those tests expensive? I know they are worth it, so I can know where I stand.

if you don't make a living at this and/or you are under 45 then you have no business staying on.

you cycle on and cycle off. if you cannot handle the ups and down and aren't willing to correctly PCT then steroids are not for you.

PS. if you are under 25 (sounds like you are) then you shouldn't run steroids. this is my opinion and you can disagree if you want but its not going to change my mind on this .. seen too many young guys run juice and have it psychologically fucking them up and wrecking their HPTA's for life.
I'm 35, I've just always believed in going natty, but I had a change of heart.

I'm 35, I've just always believed in going natty, but I had a change of heart.

I would cycle for 5 years and then if you really feel like this is what you want to do then you can switch to blast and cruise. by then you will be over 40

It's best to cycle unless you have low T. It's good for your body to return to normal in between cycles. It's also good for your mind to train natural at times. It is possible to make gains naturally. They just aren't as fast.

Back
Top Bottom