Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloating advice

amazoniansock

Registered
Alright guys I did my second injection of test e at 250mg every 2 Times a week yesterday and I'm already bloating a bit and gained 3 pounds ..should I start taking my anastrozole now or wait for nipple itching etc

You never wait to take your AI. You start your AI from day 1 always. If you wait for symptoms it's going to be an uphill battle to get estrogen under control.

what? are you kidding me? "wait for your nipple to start itching" there's just no way you can even be serious

You never wait to take your AI. You start your AI from day 1 always. If you wait for symptoms it's going to be an uphill battle to get estrogen under control.

yeah thats super important man. its like taking a vaccine after getting malaria

Alright guys I did my second injection of test e at 250mg every 2 Times a week yesterday and I'm already bloating a bit and gained 3 pounds ..should I start taking my anastrozole now or wait for nipple itching etc
Are you a glutton for punishment? Why would you wait til you had tit problems to run an ai?

Dont wait for titties, be reactive and take care of it.

rhetorical question; I don't want to put anyone on the spot, but do you have your BF % down "low enough" to start on this journey? If I start my injections around 20% BF, I bloat fast, if I get it to about 15% ( so HARD to do for me ) and watch my food intake, DIET, takes a little to bloat. YES, all of us are different ...
just something to keep in mind

Good Luck!!!!

Start right from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom