Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blocking hair loss on steroids?

Nbazero

Newbie Brother
I've worked my balls off to get down to 11% body fat over the past 5 years so that i could really do a cut down cycle with masteron or winstrol or both together
But now I almost want to cry after doing my research and finding these two are the worst steroids for head hair loss
Is there anything i can take to help block head hair loss or am i just screwed forever and destined to be soft?

I've worked my balls off to get down to 11% body fat over the past 5 years so that i could really do a cut down cycle with masteron or winstrol or both together
But now I almost want to cry after doing my research and finding these two are the worst steroids for head hair loss
Is there anything i can take to help block head hair loss or am i just screwed forever and destined to be soft?

Or... shock horror... use different drugs

finasteride works I've used it

stay away from the harsh ones bro

Back
Top Bottom