Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood aspirated

FrankMills

Registered
I injected into my delt this morning with sus 250 and when i aspirated it didnt look like there was any blood, only bubbles. after takeing the needle out i noticed blood in the top inside part of the needle itself (the part that hooks to the syringe) my question is, did i not pull the plunger back far enough? and if i did inject into a blood vessel how long before i could see symptoms of this?? its kinda freakin me out a little, but i dont feel any different from when i normally inject and it was about an hour ago.

Probably just went through a vein on the way in ... you'll know if in a vein when you pull back as blood is thin

You will be fine bro. You would have felt it within 30 secs or so if you injected into vein or blood vessel. You would have coughed your lungs up... more than likely nicked a blood vessel when you pull pin out... pretty common thing to happen

That's totally normal. You will nick veins every now and again and that happens as well as occasional bleeding. It's nothing at all to worry about

Back
Top Bottom