Thread: Blood donation issue

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    you have an iron deficiency in your body

this can be from poor gut health where you cannot absorb your minerals.

otherwise everything seems normal for being on steroids. the high platelet count i wouldn't worry about right now.

poor mineral health will result in low testosterone so it isn't something you want to take lightly
    Thank you Steve. I appreciate the feedback.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    From your bloodwork below, I would guess it's something with your thyroid, you have T3 very high and T4 low and you have high progesterone. That's very odd. I suggest you get your thyroid checked closely, like xray the thing to see what's going on. Might be nothing or might be something important.
    Lev, I appreciate your comments. You are right about the T3 & T4. I am going to contact my doctor about that. I have bloodwork from December (Off cycle) that has pretty much same results as this lab (on cycle). My progesterone and prolactin results have to do with my cycle (NPP 19-Nor) because previous labs they read in normal ranges. I was getting some soreness in my nipples and may have overdone the Caber when my AI didn't take it away.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lxxRICHxxl View Post
    Lev, I appreciate your comments. You are right about the T3 & T4. I am going to contact my doctor about that. I have bloodwork from December (Off cycle) that has pretty much same results as this lab (on cycle). My progesterone and prolactin results have to do with my cycle (NPP 19-Nor) because previous labs they read in normal ranges. I was getting some soreness in my nipples and may have overdone the Caber when my AI didn't take it away.
    Find out about the t3/t4 issue, but on the progesterone vs. prolactin. Aromatase inhibitors like aromasin/arimidex don't lover progesterone, dostinex (cabergoline) doesn't lower progesterone. Progesterone is the hardest hormone to manage.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12