Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is blood doping real?

beesquid

Registered
Some time ago I read about the possibility to do blood doping. Basically, it consisted of athletes training on really high altitudes above sea level, giving blood, storing it, and then putting it back in before a competition. Can such thing really work, or it is just an urban legend? Do you know anybody who did this?

Yes, it is, and I have personally met athletes who would practice this sort of doping. People really understimate the boost you get by training on a high altitude. I have experienced this myself, and it was amazing to say the least. I was living in an altitude of 3000 m above sea level (about 10 000 ft), and I was training there a lot. When I came back down to sea level, I just did not get tired - I would run all the time, and do stuff as if I just could not get tired! Unfortunately, this lasted only a couple of months, and then I became a normal guy again. So to answer your question, yes, it works, and yes - athletes do it all the time.

guys today don't bother doing this. they use sr9009 and cardarine to boost endurance.. they started using cardarine heavily in the late 2000's and it was finally banned by wada in 2009. so they went several years where they could dope the shit out of it

It is real and athletes do still use the practice today because it isn't banned by any sports governing bodies. You can't test for it. It's your own blood after all.

Remember that these guys are at the top 0.0001%. At the Olympics, 0.1 second makes the difference between first and not even placing. These guys are looking to get any edge they can get - no matter how minimal it may be.

But would not so much RBC in the blood cause clots and this kind of problems? I wonder if there is any certain altitude or time they have to spend training there to get blood to this condition. Anybody knows that?

But would not so much RBC in the blood cause clots and this kind of problems? I wonder if there is any certain altitude or time they have to spend training there to get blood to this condition. Anybody knows that?

if it was too high yes it can cause problems. but an athlete generally doesn't have to worry about that in the short term

basically any time spent at altitudes boosts it, also you can sleep in a chamber at night.

luckily you don't have to worry about doing all this nonsense.

simply get on an EQ + cardarine stack and you will boost your endurance

You need to be at the high altitudes for about 3-4 weeks for your body to adapt and cause the increase in RBC.

If the RBC levels get too high, they can lead to high hematocrit levels and cause blood clots - correct. That's why it's only done right before the race. It's not something you would want to do long term or multiple times per year.

There's a profile on a racer in this months Top Gear magazine (car mag - from the TV show). He's sleeping in a tent every tent set at 4000m above sea level as a means of aiding fitness

Broken down simply above! EQ + cardarine !

Agreed. That is the best for endurance. Even add SR-9009 before your exercise for an extra boost. That would be the ultimate endurance stack.

Back
Top Bottom