Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood glucose very small change after 12ui of insulin vs none?

Guys I really appreciate all answers but still how can I be insulin resistance if:
-My morning blood glucose is 4.3mmol/l which seems to be optimal level
-After meal blood glucose is never too high
-My morning insulin is on low side (6.2mE/L ref. 2-29,1mE/L) which means only small amount of insulin is needed to do its job?

I did many fasts in past years, I did 16/8, I also did a few 3-9 days water fasts, also did keto diet. However my body could never adjust fat burning, I was losing only muscles and very small amount of fat.

I am not trying to deny your answers because for sure this amount of insulin should lower blood glucose more and I indeed have some insulin resistance symptoms which was also the reason I started this test, I just want to find out what is going on. Right now I see 2 possibilities:

a) Could be that my body compensates insulin resistance with other way, with cortisol or something, is that even possible? Theoretically cortisol should only elevate blood glucose, but I don't know maybe there are some other hormones alternative mechanisms to lower blood glucose?

b) Insulin lost almost all potency during 7 days shipment

Actually I am not steroids user, I just wanted to make a test because I suspect something is not right with my fat burning and glucose mechanism. Still don't you think that the difference should be higher with 12ui vs none insulin usage? I mean extra 12ui is a lot, this should push blood glucose much lower I guess. I am talking about taking the same amount of dex without insulin vs taking the same amount of dex with 12ui. So I can safely conclude that either something is wrong with my glucose mechanism or slin was damaged right? Or maybe not, could healthy individual have so small change with extra 12ui?

You've made multiple tests. Are you fat and not getting lean?

How about you go see a doc or...

Work harder.

Back
Top Bottom