Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood glucose very small change after 12ui of insulin vs none?

just_someone

I have a weird situation. I bought Humalog from trustful supplier but it doesn't make much difference in blood glucose levels.

Without any insulin:
18:07 50g whey isolate,50g dextrose,10g glutamine,10g creatine
18:36 5.9nmol

Humalog 10 ui:
17:06 10 ui of Humalog
17:15 50g whey isolate,50g dextrose,10g glutamine,10g creatine
17:45 blood glucose 5.7nmol

Humalog 6 ui:
18:47 6ui Humalog
18:52 50g whey isolate,50g dextrose,10g glutamine,10g creatine
19:19 5.9nmol

12ui Apidra insulin glulisine (rapid):
19:40 12ui of Apidra
19:45 50g whey isolate,50g dextrose,10g glutamine,10g creatine
20:14 4.0 nmo
20:22 4.3 nmol
20:33 3.8 nmol
20:52 4.4 nmol

6ui Apidra:
19:25 6ui of Apidra
19:30 50g whey isolate,50g dextrose,10g glutamine,10g creatine
20:00 4.7nmol
20.30 4.7nmol

My fasting blood glucose is under 5nmol/l so I guess I am not diabetic.

Humalog gave me almost no change while Apidra only small change. Shouldn't 12ui lower my blood glucose much lower? I am so confused. I trust this source. I was thinking maybe it was ruined during 6 days shipment? It was around 28 degree C during the shipment. But still even if it got warm shouldn't just lose some potency or could lose entire potency?

if you are throwing all that dex and whey at your body after the insulin it would offset it regardless. so your blood sugar never has a chance to drop right?

also not what you are asking but i must add in case others read this thread that i am not a fan of insulin use at all. are you using HGH with it? if not then you will get gain body fat. your body will store that dex as fat on your body. our bodies already spit out way too much insulin with all the refined junk we eat, no reason to add more

i'm happy to get more into it

if you are at a high level where insulin is in your wheel house you need hgh with it and you need to be on point with your post insulin nutrition. the dex isn't something you want to take, you only keep it on hand IN CASE of emergency. the meal you are consuming won't be partitioned as your blood work is proving with this sort of setup. essentiall you are driving in a big circle here lol

Last edited:
if you are throwing all that dex and whey at your body after the insulin it would offset it regardless. so your blood sugar never has a chance to drop right?

Actually I am not steroids user, I just wanted to make a test because I suspect something is not right with my fat burning and glucose mechanism. Still don't you think that the difference should be higher with 12ui vs none insulin usage? I mean extra 12ui is a lot, this should push blood glucose much lower I guess. I am talking about taking the same amount of dex without insulin vs taking the same amount of dex with 12ui. So I can safely conclude that either something is wrong with my glucose mechanism or slin was damaged right? Or maybe not, could healthy individual have so small change with extra 12ui?

Actually I am not steroids user, I just wanted to make a test because I suspect something is not right with my fat burning and glucose mechanism. Still don't you think that the difference should be higher with 12ui vs none insulin usage? I mean extra 12ui is a lot, this should push blood glucose much lower I guess. I am talking about taking the same amount of dex without insulin vs taking the same amount of dex with 12ui. So I can safely conclude that either something is wrong with my glucose mechanism or slin was damaged right? Or maybe not, could healthy individual have so small change with extra 12ui?

if insulin isn't dropping your blood sugar then you are insulin resistant

is that unusual? no. the majority of people in the western diet are insulin resistant. same with our domesticated pets lol. has more to do with environmetal factors, stress, foods we eat, and availability of food, etc. animals in the wild who have to struggle to find food don't display this, but the invention of restaurants, fridges, and packaged foods has changed things quite a bit

now the good news is that can be reversed very quickly via time restricted eating and exercising regularly.

if insulin isn't dropping your blood sugar then you are insulin resistant.

Strange thing is that without slin my blood sugar doesn't go too high even if I add 50g of dextrose + 50g whey, morning levels are ok and fasting insulin levels are low. This doesn't sound like insulin resistant. This is why I am so confused about my situation.

But at the same time: "Generally, to correct a high blood sugar, one unit of insulin is needed to drop the blood glucose by 50 mg/dl. This drop in blood sugar can range from 30-100 mg/dl or more, depending on individual insulin sensitivities, and other circumstances." source: https://dtc.ucsf.edu/types-of-diabe...e-1-insulin-therapy/calculating-insulin-dose/
Based on this, extra 12ui of fast acting insulin would drop my levels dangerous low but it makes only small change.

Strange thing is that without slin my blood sugar doesn't go too high even if I add 50g of dextrose + 50g whey, morning levels are ok and fasting insulin levels are low. This doesn't sound like insulin resistant. This is why I am so confused about my situation.

But at the same time: "Generally, to correct a high blood sugar, one unit of insulin is needed to drop the blood glucose by 50 mg/dl. This drop in blood sugar can range from 30-100 mg/dl or more, depending on individual insulin sensitivities, and other circumstances." source: https://dtc.ucsf.edu/types-of-diabe...e-1-insulin-therapy/calculating-insulin-dose/
Based on this, extra 12ui of fast acting insulin would drop my levels dangerous low but it makes only small change.

because you have trained your body this way.

and over time you will most certainly become a type 2 diabetic. 25% of americans are type 2 and 33% are pre diabetic. and those numbers are growing .. china is now almost on par with the USA due to their rapidly growing middle class and also the introduction of fast food and sugars thanks to american companies.

100 years ago nobody even knew what diabetes was unless you were born with type 1. now everyone knows someone who is type 2

because you have trained your body this way.

and over time you will most certainly become a type 2 diabetic. 25% of americans are type 2 and 33% are pre diabetic. and those numbers are growing .. china is now almost on par with the USA due to their rapidly growing middle class and also the introduction of fast food and sugars thanks to american companies.

100 years ago nobody even knew what diabetes was unless you were born with type 1. now everyone knows someone who is type 2

Sorry I don't mean to troll or anything, but I really don't understand what you mean. If my morning insulin is very low and morning glucose is normal, how does that mean I am insulin resistant. It means that my body needs only small amount of insulin to do its job which is opposite of insulin resistant, isn't it. Or am I missing something?

Sorry I don't mean to troll or anything, but I really don't understand what you mean. If my morning insulin is very low and morning glucose is normal, how does that mean I am insulin resistant. It means that my body needs only small amount of insulin to do its job which is opposite of insulin resistant, isn't it. Or am I missing something?

i'm saying if you are using insulin and your blood sugar isn't dropping then you are insulin resistant which is what you are saying is happening man

i told you that if you take dex though that will offset that drop. i am laying out all the scenarios to you here and if others are reading this then they can pick up the info too and i'm not gonna diagnose you via a thread when i know very little about you. that makes no sense. i am merely answering your questions and giving you all the scenarios :cool: and the reality is MOST people reading this thread are headed down that path

i'm saying if you are using insulin and your blood sugar isn't dropping then you are insulin resistant which is what you are saying is happening man

i told you that if you take dex though that will offset that drop. i am laying out all the scenarios to you here and if others are reading this then they can pick up the info too and i'm not gonna diagnose you via a thread when i know very little about you. that makes no sense. i am merely answering your questions and giving you all the scenarios :cool: and the reality is MOST people reading this thread are headed down that path

I agree with steve here (many times i dont lol) but here I agree for sure.

Reading your post OP, it looks like you have insulin resistance. And blood glucose post no shot or AM doesn't determine how your pancreas or insulin receptors work.

I would suggest you stop insulin if you're not using HGH; insulin is usually reserved for guys on HGH for a specific reason.

If you use insulin alone, you're bound to become type 2 diabetic. You need hgh with it or just stick to alternatives like berberine.

I hate to say it, and as a fellow insulin/hgh user myself, you have insulin issues
probably some serious resistance

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Back
Top Bottom