needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Blood lipid improvement suggestions

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Blood lipid improvement suggestions

Just got my newest blood work back and my lipid levels are quite shitty. HDL is way down, LDL way up. Ratio is a mess. Im considered to be a high risk candidate according to the results.

Went out and grabbed some Taurine, Niacine, NAC and Coenzyme Q10.

My diet is extremely clean and I was actually surprised things came up that messed up. Do cardio regularly.

Current cycle is Test E, Tren E and Masteron.

Looks like Tren is going to have to go bye-bye as it is notorious for messing up cholesterol levels even though I would ideally like to run it to the end of my cycle. Until I added tren, everything was in order.

Just wondering if anyone has had success with any of these products while staying on something as harsh as tren?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I honestly would get off cycle completely. Tren is one of the worst steroids for cholesterol but all steroids will negatively effect cholesterol levels.

The best thing you can do for healthy cholesterol levels is follow a cholesterol friendly diet (high in omega 3, low in saturated fatty acids and refined sugars) and incorporate HARD cardio that really gets your heart rate up 2-3 times per week into your training program.

Also start supplementing with a soluble fibre source like psyllium husk or oatmeal daily. Soluble fibre binds to cholesterol in the GI tract and prevents some of it from being absorbed.

Shameless plug - I would use N2guard from n2bm.com instead of those supplements. N2guard contains all those ingredients + 39 other ingredients designed to keep your organs healthy and cholesterol level proper.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I already do all the things you mentioned and so I was pretty surprised at how bad the results were.

Only once prior to this were they this bad but my doctor said it was to be expected considering I was cycling and that I shouldn't get alarmed but to keep an eye on it with a few more tests. Things did improve over time but the older I get the less risk I'm willing to endure.

Kinda sucks as things were really going well. Lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blowingup72 View Post
    I already do all the things you mentioned and so I was pretty surprised at how bad the results were.

Only once prior to this were they this bad but my doctor said it was to be expected considering I was cycling and that I shouldn't get alarmed but to keep an eye on it with a few more tests. Things did improve over time but the older I get the less risk I'm willing to endure.

Kinda sucks as things were really going well. Lol
    In that case, you need to get off cycle completely, run a PCT and stay off steroids until your cholesterol levels improve. You can run a cycle of SARMS while off as they won't effect cholesterol levels.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if more guys would run blood work they would see the same thing

it is completely NORMAL for steroids to fuck up your cholesterol levels. obviously if you already have bad cholesterol issues taking them will make it far worse,

you should of been using n2guard from day 1. that would have helped greatly.. the only way now to solve the issue is come off, this is why we cycle off steroids (atleast those of us who care about our health) and those that abuse steroids end up dead at 45
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Got back from doctor. Checked BP, was in normal range. Going for bloods again this time adding c-reactive protein to the test that was missed last time.

Went through my blood work history, hdl always took a negative hit but was lower this go around the in previous tests. The ldl and ratio was higher this time then in previous tests as well.

I felt better seeing him as he was quite calm and said there was no reason to panic. Obviously hes not thrilled at what I do but he's very understanding.

Its great when you have a doctor you can be completely open with. Got very lucky with this one.

Do your blood.work people. If you have money for gear you should have the money and time to check your health.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think you are right with the tren. Steroids will definitely fuck up lipids but tren takes it up a notch. I would drop it now or after this cycle at least.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blowingup72 View Post
    Just got my newest blood work back and my lipid levels are quite shitty. HDL is way down, LDL way up. Ratio is a mess. Im considered to be a high risk candidate according to the results.

Went out and grabbed some Taurine, Niacine, NAC and Coenzyme Q10.

My diet is extremely clean and I was actually surprised things came up that messed up. Do cardio regularly.

Current cycle is Test E, Tren E and Masteron.

Looks like Tren is going to have to go bye-bye as it is notorious for messing up cholesterol levels even though I would ideally like to run it to the end of my cycle. Until I added tren, everything was in order.

Just wondering if anyone has had success with any of these products while staying on something as harsh as tren?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Thats definitely tren playing a big role. Well one suggestion is getting off and doing PCT. Another is continue without tren and try to do the bloodwork to see whether the situation improved. However here you would be still running a little risk though
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Which AI are you using for estrogen control? Arimidex will be very bad for your lipids, while aromasin is in turn very beneficial for the lipid levels - this choice may not solve the problem, but it would definitely be beneficial for you given the situation.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Which AI are you using for estrogen control? Arimidex will be very bad for your lipids, while aromasin is in turn very beneficial for the lipid levels - this choice may not solve the problem, but it would definitely be beneficial for you given the situation.
    I always use aromasin. Thanks for the suggestion.