Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood panel review before Test+anavar cycle. HDL question

Hsc318

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
First off, I am aware of the effects of steroids on cholesterol levels.

I just had blood work done and had planned on running a test 400 + anavar cycle (see below for cycle details). I wanted to get a lab test done prior and I just got the results back today. Everything looks good and is within normal range; however, my HDL level is 33 mg/dL. The range my doc gave me as desired is 40-60 mg/dL. Younger me would have said "screw it" and gone on with the cycle. But older me wants to get some advice first. Is this HDL reading too far under the normal range to run this projected cycle? Honestly I would feel more comfortable at around 45-50 mg/dL as I know it's going to crash while on cycle, but I still would like to hear the opinions of some experienced people who have done multiple cycles. At this rate I will likely hold off at least another 6 months and do another blood test at that time.

Cycle info:

week 1-10: test 400 / wk
week 1-10: proviron 50mg / ed
week 1-6: anavar 50mg / ed
Week 1-10: aromasin 10mg E3D
Week 1-pct N2gaurd / ed

pct

week 1-8: cardarine 20mg / ed
week 1-4: ostarine 25mg / ed
week 1-2: clomid 50mg / ed
week 1-2: nolvadex 40mg / ed
week 3-4: nolvadex 20mg / ed
week 3-4: clomid 25mg / ed
week 1-4: N2GENERATE

You can pretty easily bump up your HDL with simple diet/supplement interventions.

1. Omega 3 and monounsaturated fats. Start supplementing with krill/fish oil. Incorporate lots of avacado, flax and chia into your diet
2. There’s a really good cardiovascular drink called cardioflex by innotech nutrition. I would start supplementing with that as well

Try to limit saturated fat and alcohol

You can pretty easily bump up your HDL with simple diet/supplement interventions.

1. Omega 3 and monounsaturated fats. Start supplementing with krill/fish oil. Incorporate lots of avacado, flax and chia into your diet
2. There’s a really good cardiovascular drink called cardioflex by innotech nutrition. I would start supplementing with that as well

Try to limit saturated fat and alcohol

Thanks!

My diet has been pretty solid for the past 6 months. It's primarily focused on nothing but chicken, turkey, fish, white and brown rice, ground beef occasionally, and one cheat meal on weekends.

I do currently take fish oil supplements, as well as psyllium husk. I haven't heard of that drink but I'll look into it. As for alcohol, I think that may have possibly had an effect on the results as I had some gin two nights before. I plan to completely cut out all alcohol though.

Thanks!

My diet has been pretty solid for the past 6 months. It's primarily focused on nothing but chicken, turkey, fish, white and brown rice, ground beef occasionally, and one cheat meal on weekends.

I do currently take fish oil supplements, as well as psyllium husk. I haven't heard of that drink but I'll look into it. As for alcohol, I think that may have possibly had an effect on the results as I had some gin two nights before. I plan to completely cut out all alcohol though.

How much was some?

Few things I didn't see mentioned were blood sugar levels and your weight (body fat % to be more precise). And actually blood pressure also plays a tiny role in here.
Did you have any of those checked because they can also impact to your blood lipid levels to some degree.

Few things I didn't see mentioned were blood sugar levels and your weight (body fat % to be more precise). And actually blood pressure also plays a tiny role in here.
Did you have any of those checked because they can also impact to your blood lipid levels to some degree.

Current weight is 281lb at 16% BF, I am 6'4".

Blood sugar (glucose) evel was 85mg/dL with an acceptable range of 65-99mg/dL

Blood pressure was, and always sticks around 121/78

As for the alcohol, it was two nights prior and more than I should have had, as in a little more than 1/4 of a 5th of gin. Enough to feel a little tipsy but not drunk.

me personally, i would not use anything until your body fat was down and your cholesterol improved... its not HORRIBLE but you are wanting to use oral steroids, and even though anavar is lighter, its still toxic and even with protection will still hurt your cholesterol... i would wait until you can do this exactly right health wise

me personally, i would not use anything until your body fat was down and your cholesterol improved... its not HORRIBLE but you are wanting to use oral steroids, and even though anavar is lighter, its still toxic and even with protection will still hurt your cholesterol... i would wait until you can do this exactly right health wise

That's my plan. Thanks for the response.

Agreed completely

Back
Top Bottom