Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood pressure

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Blood pressure

i have a friend who is midway through a cycle and ive been worried about him. hes been gaining good size. hes been running 500mg test e , 1shot per week and 400mg deca, 1 shot per week. anyways i thot he looked funny the other day in the gym. he looked a little more red than usual and i suspected it was just from his tanning. but i still suggested he should get his blood pressure checked. so he did and it was 170/120... i know this is really high but im curious if it's more or less of what you would expect based on what hes taking.. i know blood pressure does increas when on gear but i dono how much and would like to know.
    Replys would be much appritiated

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not that damn much. Thats insane high! "Ur buddy" on his first cycle? Supports? On AI?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    On this subject 'er indoors has brought a machine and I'll see what that says when she brings it over. Last time I tested fine.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ummm.... Yeah that's high. My BP is normal on and off cycle. Hawthorne Berry is a good natural supplement. If that doesn't work he needs to stop his cycle.
    Last edited by cbbram; 03-20-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your buddy went on cycle with poor heart health and now he is at risk for a stroke

he should not be using steroids at all. the redness is a red flag.

even if he looks good on the outside, on the outside he is a mess. that is the problem with bodybuilding.. people only care about the outside, not the inside
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allison56 View Post
    i have a friend who is midway through a cycle and ive been worried about him. hes been gaining good size. hes been running 500mg test e , 1shot per week and 400mg deca, 1 shot per week. anyways i thot he looked funny the other day in the gym. he looked a little more red than usual and i suspected it was just from his tanning. but i still suggested he should get his blood pressure checked. so he did and it was 170/120... i know this is really high but im curious if it's more or less of what you would expect based on what hes taking.. i know blood pressure does increas when on gear but i dono how much and would like to know.
    If he isnt taking an AI like aromasin then his estrogen could be through the roof causing the high blood pressure.

At any rate he should stop immediately if he doesnt want to have a stroke....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allison56 View Post
    I'm sure hes not controlling estrogen so hes retaining water and skyrocketed his BP. He should be on an ai

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I'm sure hes not controlling estrogen so hes retaining water and skyrocketed his BP. He should be on an ai
    Was exactly my thoughts as well hence my first comment.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    he needs bloodwork asap... it seems, as pointed out, his estrogen is high but thats way too high for bp... thats scary high

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with the guys about the water retention being the main cause here. Steve also made a good point about the possibility of general health being an issue to begin with.

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast