Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure

allison56

Registered
i have a friend who is midway through a cycle and ive been worried about him. hes been gaining good size. hes been running 500mg test e , 1shot per week and 400mg deca, 1 shot per week. anyways i thot he looked funny the other day in the gym. he looked a little more red than usual and i suspected it was just from his tanning. but i still suggested he should get his blood pressure checked. so he did and it was 170/120... i know this is really high but im curious if it's more or less of what you would expect based on what hes taking.. i know blood pressure does increas when on gear but i dono how much and would like to know.
Replys would be much appritiated

Ummm.... Yeah that's high. My BP is normal on and off cycle. Hawthorne Berry is a good natural supplement. If that doesn't work he needs to stop his cycle.

Last edited:
your buddy went on cycle with poor heart health and now he is at risk for a stroke

he should not be using steroids at all. the redness is a red flag.

even if he looks good on the outside, on the outside he is a mess. that is the problem with bodybuilding.. people only care about the outside, not the inside

i have a friend who is midway through a cycle and ive been worried about him. hes been gaining good size. hes been running 500mg test e , 1shot per week and 400mg deca, 1 shot per week. anyways i thot he looked funny the other day in the gym. he looked a little more red than usual and i suspected it was just from his tanning. but i still suggested he should get his blood pressure checked. so he did and it was 170/120... i know this is really high but im curious if it's more or less of what you would expect based on what hes taking.. i know blood pressure does increas when on gear but i dono how much and would like to know.

If he isnt taking an AI like aromasin then his estrogen could be through the roof causing the high blood pressure.

At any rate he should stop immediately if he doesnt want to have a stroke....

I'm sure hes not controlling estrogen so hes retaining water and skyrocketed his BP. He should be on an ai

he needs bloodwork asap... it seems, as pointed out, his estrogen is high but thats way too high for bp... thats scary high

I agree with the guys about the water retention being the main cause here. Steve also made a good point about the possibility of general health being an issue to begin with.

I would get him off cycle. That BP number is way too high. Get him to fix whatever issues he has......poor lifestyle, diet, no AI, poor heart health, etc. Save the steroids for when he is healthy enough to use them.

Yeah you need to tell dude to get checked out. That is insane high.

Back
Top Bottom