Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Blood pressure all over the place

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    10
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Blood pressure all over the place

    I have blood pressure monitor at my house an the its been avg between 122/77-122/90 I check it like twice a week.... Should I be worried? Will tren cause your bp to shoot up that much? Cause test really never had any impact on my bp before...

  2. #2
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,613
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by martymarty View Post
    I have blood pressure monitor at my house an the its been avg between 122/77-122/90 I check it like twice a week.... Should I be worried? Will tren cause your bp to shoot up that much? Cause test really never had any impact on my bp before...
    tren definitely can negatively effect blood pressure... thats why cardarine and dga organ st are recommended to help with these issues... dganutrition.com and esarms.com and you can easily get these to help ... also, if you have elevated estrogen, that can also hurt your blood pressure

  3. #3
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    31
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    tren definitely can negatively effect blood pressure... thats why cardarine and dga organ st are recommended to help with these issues... dganutrition.com and esarms.com and you can easily get these to help ... also, if you have elevated estrogen, that can also hurt your blood pressure
    It sucks there is a 500 minimum on sarms. You canít just get caradine or try one pack of nutrobal. Just to test it before you spend $500 bucks.
    Call me a cheap ass but Iíd like to dip my toe in to see if itís real...or works...? I am new so I have first order in with PSL. Curious to see how things go.

  4. #4
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,613
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelbrad View Post
    It sucks there is a 500 minimum on sarms. You canít just get caradine or try one pack of nutrobal. Just to test it before you spend $500 bucks.
    Call me a cheap ass but Iíd like to dip my toe in to see if itís real...or works...? I am new so I have first order in with PSL. Curious to see how things go.
    Theres no minimum purchase at esarms man.

  5. #5
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    31
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by martymarty View Post
    I have blood pressure monitor at my house an the its been avg between 122/77-122/90 I check it like twice a week.... Should I be worried? Will tren cause your bp to shoot up that much? Cause test really never had any impact on my bp before...
    I have lived most of my life with high blood pressure. 130/90 was excellent for me. Since I changed my diet I have finally reached 120/80. 18 months ago I was at 176/140 high..low was 150/120 daily.
    I decided I would start working out a month in I had a tia. Scared the fuck out of me. I still have no feeling in my right hand. I made a lot of changes over the past year. Kept working, changed diet, almost stopped all drinking. Still live with a tremendous amount of stress but who doesnít.
    But here I am about to start 500 of test in about a week. 🤞
    After saying that... to me using serious roids I wouldnít think 13 points is much to worry about.

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,650
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dylan has you covered.
    Last edited by P0N; 09-19-2019 at 01:51 PM.

  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,677
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelbrad View Post
    I have lived most of my life with high blood pressure. 130/90 was excellent for me. Since I changed my diet I have finally reached 120/80. 18 months ago I was at 176/140 high..low was 150/120 daily.
    I decided I would start working out a month in I had a tia. Scared the fuck out of me. I still have no feeling in my right hand. I made a lot of changes over the past year. Kept working, changed diet, almost stopped all drinking. Still live with a tremendous amount of stress but who doesnít.
    But here I am about to start 500 of test in about a week. 🤞
    After saying that... to me using serious roids I wouldnít think 13 points is much to worry about.
    Me. Why do you have so much stress?

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  8. #8
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,426
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelbrad View Post
    I have lived most of my life with high blood pressure. 130/90 was excellent for me. Since I changed my diet I have finally reached 120/80. 18 months ago I was at 176/140 high..low was 150/120 daily.
    I decided I would start working out a month in I had a tia. Scared the fuck out of me. I still have no feeling in my right hand. I made a lot of changes over the past year. Kept working, changed diet, almost stopped all drinking. Still live with a tremendous amount of stress but who doesnít.
    But here I am about to start 500 of test in about a week.
    After saying that... to me using serious roids I wouldnít think 13 points is much to worry about.
    Just make sure you run the proper supports on cycle to control it. Organ st will help with all of the adverse health affects

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    44,654
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelbrad View Post
    It sucks there is a 500 minimum on sarms. You canít just get caradine or try one pack of nutrobal. Just to test it before you spend $500 bucks.
    Call me a cheap ass but Iíd like to dip my toe in to see if itís real...or works...? I am new so I have first order in with PSL. Curious to see how things go.
    sarms1 does not have a 500$ minimum anymore. they lowered it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  10. #10
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    31
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I tried to buy yesterday and it told me my order didnít meet the 500 minimu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •