Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure high on steroids

Yashiem

I’m using testosterone, running 500mgs a week and I feel lethargic
Yes I’m on an AI. doing adex 1mg 2x per week
I got my blood pressure checked and its high above range
I’m 35 6’1’’ 210 pounds
What do i do to get it down?

More experienced guys run medication year round for blood pressure issues. Something like telmisartan, obviously this needs to be monitored by a doctor. Iv had success lowing my blood pressure with 5mg ed Tadalafil. Not a fix all or permanent solution but has shown to give some relief. Outside of that, cardio, diet, weight, E2 & water retention can all be improved to help

when your body becomes sick inside then you are going to feel lethargic

testosterone 500mgs a week opens you up to not just estrogenic sides but also androgenic. you might want to try a more mild steroid like eq

More experienced guys run medication year round for blood pressure issues. Something like telmisartan, obviously this needs to be monitored by a doctor. Iv had success lowing my blood pressure with 5mg ed Tadalafil. Not a fix all or permanent solution but has shown to give some relief. Outside of that, cardio, diet, weight, E2 & water retention can all be improved to help

Sounds silly to me. Why, for example, would I want to be on meds 24/7/365 based on one cycle a year? Just to note I've been using for 15
years

Sounds silly to me. Why, for example, would I want to be on meds 24/7/365 based on one cycle a year? Just to note I've been using for 15
years

Im with you, not something I want to do but acknowledge that guys at the highest level or power lifters who run heavy cycles for extended periods definitely need to use meds to keep that blood pressure in check.

high blood pressure with a 500 mg dose per week of test is more than likely estrogen levels causing it but you cannot know for certain without bloodwork done.. most know i despise guessing at the issue without proof from bloodwork.. .do as you will but i would get bloodwork first before making any other decisions on what is the cause and how to treat it

I’m using testosterone, running 500mgs a week and I feel lethargic
Yes I’m on an AI. doing adex 1mg 2x per week
I got my blood pressure checked and its high above range
I’m 35 6’1’’ 210 pounds
What do i do to get it down?

you should be doing arimidex EOD and add n2guard 7caps ed will fix your issues

Im with you, not something I want to do but acknowledge that guys at the highest level or power lifters who run heavy cycles for extended periods definitely need to use meds to keep that blood pressure in check.

you are correct. the ones that don't medicate like this end up dead much earlier

we've seen plenty of guys dropping dead cause they refused vaccines, meds, or to go see a doctor when they should have not because they are 'tough guys' but because they are stubborn and lazy

Back
Top Bottom