Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure super high

dybuild

I got my blood pressure done today at the drugstore and it was 170/110
It freaked me out
I am only 28 years old and i’m not a big guy at all. I’m 6’1’’ and 183 pounds
I’ve been doing testosterone 1000mgs a week and primbolan 600mgs per week. Yes i am using an AI
What should i do here?

LOWER your test dose man... get bloodwork done and i am certain your estrogen is quite high and thats more than likely the culprit... bloodwork needs to be done but you absolutely need to drop your test dose

You have an excessive amount of testosterone being used and that is more than likely the culprit but as Dylan pointed out, bloodwork will show the cause.

Do you know your baseline pre cycle? Yes the test is most likely the culprit. But even if you’re baseline is normal 120/80 it should not spike it 60 points. I’d drop the test in half to 500 mg/wk and see your doctor.

It freaked me out
I’ve been doing testosterone 1000mgs a week and primbolan 600mgs per week. Yes i am using an AI
What should i do here?

the prime reason this is happening is water retention

this is why heart attack survivors are given diuretics and told to avoid salty food. they have to avoid having water on their bodies.

It freaked me out
What should i do here?

170 thats high damn

you need to add an AI aromasin 25mgs ed and add n2guard 7 caps ed

Back
Top Bottom