Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood results - advise

Marc1878

Registered
Lads 3 sweeks into a course - wanted to get my bloods done to see how they are. Please asee below and advise:

My course as is :

1ml of each ( elixir brand ) test multiplex & duratest

1ml of each parabolin and test cyp

also taking arimadex every other day

Proteins
Albumin 41.2 g/L (Range: 35 - 50)
SHBG X 14.6 nmol/L
Premenopause 32.4-128Postmenopause 27.1-128
(Range: 18.3 - 54.1)
Hormones
FSH X <0.3 IU/L
Follicular 3.5-12.5
Ovulation 4.7-21.5
Luteal 1.7-7.7Postmenopause 25.8-134.8
(Range: 1.5 - 12.4)
LH X <0.3 IU/L
Follicular 2.4-12.6
Ovulation 14.0-95.6
Luteal 1.0-11.4Postmenopause 7.7-58.5
(Range: 1.7 - 8.6)
Oestradiol X 216 pmol/L
Follicular 45.4 - 854
Ovulation 151 - 1461
Luteal 82 - 1251Postmenopause <100
(Range: 41 - 159)
Testosterone X >520 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29)
Free Testosterone - Calc. X N/A nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)
Free Androgen Index ! Sample error
Prolactin X 582 mU/L (Range: 86 - 324)
Adrenal Hormones
DHEA Sulphate X 12.700 umol/L (Range: 2.41 - 11.6)

Lads 3 sweeks into a course - wanted to get my bloods done to see how they are. Please asee below and advise:

My course as is :

1ml of each ( elixir brand ) test multiplex & duratest

1ml of each parabolin and test cyp

also taking arimadex every other day

Proteins
Albumin 41.2 g/L (Range: 35 - 50)
SHBG X 14.6 nmol/L
Premenopause 32.4-128Postmenopause 27.1-128
(Range: 18.3 - 54.1)
Hormones
FSH X <0.3 IU/L
Follicular 3.5-12.5
Ovulation 4.7-21.5
Luteal 1.7-7.7Postmenopause 25.8-134.8
(Range: 1.5 - 12.4)
LH X <0.3 IU/L
Follicular 2.4-12.6
Ovulation 14.0-95.6
Luteal 1.0-11.4Postmenopause 7.7-58.5
(Range: 1.7 - 8.6)
Oestradiol X 216 pmol/L
Follicular 45.4 - 854
Ovulation 151 - 1461
Luteal 82 - 1251Postmenopause <100
(Range: 41 - 159)
Testosterone X >520 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29)
Free Testosterone - Calc. X N/A nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)
Free Androgen Index ! Sample error
Prolactin X 582 mU/L (Range: 86 - 324)
Adrenal Hormones
DHEA Sulphate X 12.700 umol/L (Range: 2.41 - 11.6)

So with just the dose sizes and no concentration no idea how much gear you are running but:

LH and FSH are essentially 0 which makes sense and Test/Free Test appear to be off the scale so looks like your gear is legit.

Whats the reference range on your Oestradiol (estrogen) all I see is the 216?

So with just the dose sizes and no concentration no idea how much gear you are running but:

LH and FSH are essentially 0 which makes sense and Test/Free Test appear to be off the scale so looks like your gear is legit.

Whats the reference range on your Oestradiol (estrogen) all I see is the 216?

pmol/L
41 - 159 R

- - - Updated - - -

concentrations per 1ml

duratest
test prop 25mg
test cyp 50mg
test eth 200mg
test deca £200mg
multiplex
test prop 30mg
test isoc 60mg
test phen 60mg
test deca 100mg

parabolin
tren hexa 75mg

test cyp 250mg

there is no point in getting bloods done a month from finishing your cycle unless you want to see if your stuff is legit, curiousity, or you have some sort of underlying issue. since you are using so much gear though the last one makes little sense

in this case yeah looks like it is dosed well, we don't know how well because any exogenous gear would drop your LH and FSH to near 0 regardless

what were you looking to find out here?

there is no point in getting bloods done a month from finishing your cycle unless you want to see if your stuff is legit, curiousity, or you have some sort of underlying issue. since you are using so much gear though the last one makes little sense

in this case yeah looks like it is dosed well, we don't know how well because any exogenous gear would drop your LH and FSH to near 0 regardless

Hi Steve, I know the gear is good, ive been using the same brand for a year or so now.
Ive been getting pretty bad acne, so wanted to get my hormone levels checked. I can see my oestrogen levels are pretty high. Im using arimadex but maybe not enough?
I also dont really understand bloods so was looking for advise also, if there was anything that stands out etc.

i agree, this isnt the optimal time for bloods unless you have a concern about something you are checking

Hi Steve, I know the gear is good, ive been using the same brand for a year or so now.
Ive been getting pretty bad acne, so wanted to get my hormone levels checked. I can see my oestrogen levels are pretty high. Im using arimadex but maybe not enough?
I also dont really understand bloods so was looking for advise also, if there was anything that stands out etc.

So Tren can throw off your estrogen measures.

The acne could be due to higher estrogen but also you are taking a lot of gear.

By my count its:

Duratest = 475mg/week
Multiplex = 250mg/week
Tren Hex = 75mg/week
Test CYp = 250mg/week

Looks like 1 gram of test and 75mg/week tren?

acne will get worse on steroids period. just like if you have a temper it will get worse on steroids, if you are a sex addict it will get worse on steroids. especially the more androgenic and harsh ones

what i would focus on is running more mild steroids and keeping cycles shorter going forward if acne is a problem

acne will get worse on steroids period. just like if you have a temper it will get worse on steroids, if you are a sex addict it will get worse on steroids. especially the more androgenic and harsh ones

what i would focus on is running more mild steroids and keeping cycles shorter going forward if acne is a problem

This is my point of view, AAS are like cocaine. It enhances your personality. If you’re an asshole you become a super asshole. If you’re a chill dude, you just become more fun

Back
Top Bottom