Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood results back

davetherave

Got my blood work back, I high recommend using Steve's link..

I did the follwing,
Hormone Panel for Males III
Human Growth Hormone
Estrogen Testing, Comprehensive Panel

Everything came back as normal, I had 2 high test
ESTROGEN, TOTAL, SERUM is 227.9, ref range is 60-190 pg/mL
LDL-CHOLESTEROL is 102, desirable range is sub 100

So I am a soy boy, that's confirmed. Such a bitch, and my LDL-CHOLESTEROL is slightly above the high end of the ref range.

I am putting part of it down to Covid, lack of consistent training, eating bad and gaining 10kg of mostly body fat. I am back training properly, starting a clean healthy diet, and banging the HGH

From my understanding, I need to lower carbs intake, lower dairy intake, lower sugar intake, reduce stress
Increase broccoli and kale, increase fibre, improve sleep
Hopefully those should help the most part, I think consistent training will be the biggest factor.

Any other ways I can reduce this?

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS is 831, ref range is 250-1100 ng/dL 03
TESTOSTERONE, FREE is 91.4, ref range is 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

Last time I checked my testosterone is was slightly above the ref range, this was when I was training and banging the GH.
I am guessing the reduction possibly down to lack of exercise and increased Estrogen

??? Are you on anything? Why is your estro so high? You're admitting you're not training. I'm not sure what you're trying to say or accomplish.

I am close to 40, and I have only done HGH, I never done a cycle.

Also my FSH is 4.7, ref range 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
LH is 3.1, ref range is 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL
ESTRADIOL is 20
ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS is 27
PROLACTIN is 12.9, ref range 2.0-18.0 ng/mL
PROGESTERONE is <0.5, ref range is sub 1.4

- - - Updated - - -

??? Are you on anything? Why is your estro so high? You're admitting you're not training. I'm not sure what you're trying to say or accomplish.

Never done a cycle, really not sure why its so high.

I am not trying to say or accomplish anything in regards to not have trained consistently since March 2020
I am just saying could it be a big factor?

I am back training now everyday, and hope this will reduce it

your numbers aren't that bad compared to what i see on a daily basis

you want to get your total estrogen serum down though without the use of anti estrogens. if it does not come down on its own it could mean a more serious condition but test again down the line and let's not panic right now.

everything you wrote about eating more fruits + veggies, cutting out the processed shit and junk food, and sleeping better are what you know you need to do BUT most americans 85% are in the same boat and have to improve that

also fasting is a huge weapon to add to your arsenal

Got my blood work back, I high recommend using Steve's link..

I did the follwing,
Hormone Panel for Males III
Human Growth Hormone
Estrogen Testing, Comprehensive Panel

Everything came back as normal, I had 2 high test
ESTROGEN, TOTAL, SERUM is 227.9, ref range is 60-190 pg/mL
LDL-CHOLESTEROL is 102, desirable range is sub 100

So I am a soy boy, that's confirmed. Such a bitch, and my LDL-CHOLESTEROL is slightly above the high end of the ref range.

I am putting part of it down to Covid, lack of consistent training, eating bad and gaining 10kg of mostly body fat. I am back training properly, starting a clean healthy diet, and banging the HGH

From my understanding, I need to lower carbs intake, lower dairy intake, lower sugar intake, reduce stress
Increase broccoli and kale, increase fibre, improve sleep
Hopefully those should help the most part, I think consistent training will be the biggest factor.

Any other ways I can reduce this?

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS is 831, ref range is 250-1100 ng/dL 03
TESTOSTERONE, FREE is 91.4, ref range is 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

Last time I checked my testosterone is was slightly above the ref range, this was when I was training and banging the GH.
I am guessing the reduction possibly down to lack of exercise and increased Estrogen

Estrogen is too high, very high. You need to add some aromasin and lower that down to lower range around 80.

You do need to lower carbs and lower stress and sugar. But really this is very high test estrogen levels vs your testosterone.

your numbers aren't that bad compared to what i see on a daily basis

you want to get your total estrogen serum down though without the use of anti estrogens. if it does not come down on its own it could mean a more serious condition but test again down the line and let's not panic right now.

everything you wrote about eating more fruits + veggies, cutting out the processed shit and junk food, and sleeping better are what you know you need to do BUT most americans 85% are in the same boat and have to improve that

also fasting is a huge weapon to add to your arsenal

Thanks Steve, and so glad I followed your advice. Pre Covid I was training twice a day, felt great, no dick issues. Everything came crashing down from mid last year, and the most obvious thing I noticed was soft erections.

Ive had a lot of stress since Covid, business issues, relationship issues, also not training hardly at all.
Eating crap, and have gained a good 10kg.
Even just training this past week I have lost 3/4kg, I just need to maintain the training, and healthy diet.

I started intermittent fasting around a month ago, doing 16 hours. I just finished my morning session, and although I am hungry, I will wait until 12pm to eat. I will avoid carbs, and stick to healthy fats, Eggs, smoked salmon, avacados, oats etc.
Sleep I need to improve, but am sure once the stress goes down, exercise improves and tires the body, and healthy habits start, the sleep will come in naturally as I will need recovery.

Would you say stick to this for 1 or 2 months then do another testosterone and estrogen test to see if any improvements? Or wait a little longer?

Other guys here have mentioned aromasin, and a friend who cycles mentioned Tamoxifen/ Nolvatex. Ideally I would like to get myself back to how I was pre covid and see if I can reduce it naturally, would you suggest thats the best way? Then look at those medications if things do not improve?

As you suggest losing that weight will help.
Yes, I have gained 10kg around the belly and back. So that is a big factor I am sure, I am 4kg down from my heaviest already since training this past week, I will stick to my old routine pre Covid and hopefully it will fix itself.

bro keep us updated, sound like you gonna be okay
Thanks, like I said I am putting it down to an unhealthy life style since March 2020. Logically I should get it down if I resume my old life style.

Take some AROMASIN to lower your ESTROGEN, it is way too high, and make sure your diet is clean, eat less products that increase ESTROGEN, like carbs

Estrogen is too high, very high. You need to add some aromasin and lower that down to lower range around 80.

You do need to lower carbs and lower stress and sugar. But really this is very high test estrogen levels vs your testosterone.
Yes I am going to reduce carbs dramatically, which is gonna not help me perform my best, so I do not expect to see much muscle growth, I have to focus on becoming lean to get this bitch hormone down.
I will try to reduce it naturally with a better lifestyle, diet and regular training, and see where I am in a month or 2 before trying medication.

Thanks guys

Thanks Steve, and so glad I followed your advice. Pre Covid I was training twice a day, felt great, no dick issues. Everything came crashing down from mid last year, and the most obvious thing I noticed was soft erections.

Ive had a lot of stress since Covid, business issues, relationship issues, also not training hardly at all.
Eating crap, and have gained a good 10kg.
Even just training this past week I have lost 3/4kg, I just need to maintain the training, and healthy diet.

I started intermittent fasting around a month ago, doing 16 hours. I just finished my morning session, and although I am hungry, I will wait until 12pm to eat. I will avoid carbs, and stick to healthy fats, Eggs, smoked salmon, avacados, oats etc.
Sleep I need to improve, but am sure once the stress goes down, exercise improves and tires the body, and healthy habits start, the sleep will come in naturally as I will need recovery.

Would you say stick to this for 1 or 2 months then do another testosterone and estrogen test to see if any improvements? Or wait a little longer?

Other guys here have mentioned aromasin, and a friend who cycles mentioned Tamoxifen/ Nolvatex. Ideally I would like to get myself back to how I was pre covid and see if I can reduce it naturally, would you suggest thats the best way? Then look at those medications if things do not improve?

Yes, I have gained 10kg around the belly and back. So that is a big factor I am sure, I am 4kg down from my heaviest already since training this past week, I will stick to my old routine pre Covid and hopefully it will fix itself.

Thanks, like I said I am putting it down to an unhealthy life style since March 2020. Logically I should get it down if I resume my old life style.

Yes I am going to reduce carbs dramatically, which is gonna not help me perform my best, so I do not expect to see much muscle growth, I have to focus on becoming lean to get this bitch hormone down.
I will try to reduce it naturally with a better lifestyle, diet and regular training, and see where I am in a month or 2 before trying medication.

Thanks guys

It's a well known issue of higher bodyfat equating to problems with estrogen. Glad to see it's being worked on

Your numbers are above average....looks good...

Yeah just need to cut that estorgen back, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I am now worried about eating any good carbs now, even sweet potatoes, white rice, quinoa as they all contain phytoestrogen. I am thinking cut all carbs until I get the level down, I do not want to spike it anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I am now worried about eating any good carbs now, even sweet potatoes, white rice, quinoa as they all contain phytoestrogen. I am thinking cut all carbs until I get the level down, I do not want to spike it anymore.

Carbs can cause bloat and issues with estrogen, that's a fact. Try going low carb for 1 month and see how you feel. Also make sure to add some n2generate es, watch your E2 levels calm down too.

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect you're over thinking it with regards to the food.

Back
Top Bottom