Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Results From PSL Order.

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
So first of psl is 100 legit there awesome I couldn't be happier so got my bood tested yesterday and got the results back today because I know a nurse there and I was told if I post them I can get a discount or so much off my next order from psl below are my blood results and the products I ordered for my test run.

If your thinking about ordering psl is the way to go they have awesome customer supposed they answer and and all questions your shipment will arrive fast after you complete everything on your side and what else can I say there product is great I'm so glad to finally find a source me and the boys can use that's dependable.
634b34a5555e21eeb40772fc5f161a6d.jpg
f38da47623c2c1ccd09380ea322a30ab.jpg
15dcc7bfdb70306ab86d30c8ba4e0168.jpg

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

My brother thank you for posting your results.. how much were you running? Your test is capped off at 1500, therefore your levels are greater than.. I'm wondering what your total serum would be if you took a LC MS-MS..
None-the-less thank you for posting your results and keep everyone updated..

also please clear your inbox I tried sending you a message but it was declined because it was full..

Thanks vision I got it cleared and I recieved your message also I asked and it was going to be an extra 75 bucks after I already spent 150 so I didn't wanna go any further with my labs at least this way people know your legit and g2g. If anyone asks that's what I always say yall are great thanks again. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks vision I got it cleared and I recieved your message also I asked and it was going to be an extra 75 bucks after I already spent 150 so I didn't wanna go any further with my labs at least this way people know your legit and g2g. If anyone asks that's what I always say yall are great thanks again. I'll keep everyone posted.

Brother we will compensate you I promise you..

great results.. PSL is rock solid

my advice next time is fuck the doctor.. check my signature and get bloods on your own. you need to get your LH and FSH checked and estradiol too in the future.

Your blood results look good man but your hematocrit is high so make an appointment to give blood in the next couple of days

Also, start taking a vitamin D supplement :)

I am taking vitamin d after I saw that also fish oil has helped and I'm just taking 500mg of test e 250mg twice a week really helps I can see really good results already.

Hey vision I did what you said in our messages and I emailed psl after I went ahead made my purchase but I'm waiting to pay so you can get in contact with them first so we can work that out. I apologize If I have messaged you a number or times somthing is going on with my wifi and its been cutting in and out sending the same message multiple times so if that happened I do apologize but I believe I've got it fixed now if you see this I'd really like for you to pm me so you can contact psl so I can go ahead and pay and get the ball rolling on this thanks again for everything.

Just so everyone knows psl is the real deal there shipping is great there communication is awesome and the products are top notch I believe my blood work speaks for it self and I'm running nothing but psl test e. I'm not buyer for life so don't worry these guys know what there doing.

Hey vision I did what you said in our messages and I emailed psl after I went ahead made my purchase but I'm waiting to pay so you can get in contact with them first so we can work that out. I apologize If I have messaged you a number or times somthing is going on with my wifi and its been cutting in and out sending the same message multiple times so if that happened I do apologize but I believe I've got it fixed now if you see this I'd really like for you to pm me so you can contact psl so I can go ahead and pay and get the ball rolling on this thanks again for everything.

Just so everyone knows psl is the real deal there shipping is great there communication is awesome and the products are top notch I believe my blood work speaks for it self and I'm running nothing but psl test e. I'm not buyer for life so don't worry these guys know what there doing.

Sorry vision never mind scratch that I got it taken care of they just emailed me sorry. Like I said before psl is awesome give them time and there awesome at what they do if they say they will do somthing they will they stand behind everything 100%.

Back
Top Bottom