Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results

ericmouvell

Registered
I keep testing myself during my cycles & post.The only high worrying level is the Creatinine(B) that gets to 1.7 mg/dl while the normal runs between 0.6-1.3.I know it has to do with kidnies function.Does any of you know what it means & if this leves is too high that it can danger me...

I keep testing myself during my cycles & post.The only high worrying level is the Creatinine(B) that gets to 1.7 mg/dl while the normal runs between 0.6-1.3.I know it has to do with kidnies function.Does any of you know what it means & if this leves is too high that it can danger me...
completely normal to see a higher creatinine level during cycle and thats not a dangerous number as it sits either...

Just working out causes a high creatinine level. Yiur breaking muscle tissue down and flooding the kidneys with toxins released from the muscle breakdown. Ive been diagnosed with rabdomyalysis because my creatinine level was so high. Just hydrate more take n.a.c. and your levels will drop.

Happens when you use creatine and when you train.

Just working out causes a high creatinine level. Yiur breaking muscle tissue down and flooding the kidneys with toxins released from the muscle breakdown. Ive been diagnosed with rabdomyalysis because my creatinine level was so high. Just hydrate more take n.a.c. and your levels will drop.

this

the solution would be to stop lifting for 2-3 weeks and then test. in other words you 'fast from lifting' lol. doctors always think you have kidney problems

This is totally normal.. this is expected and this will happen with just about any type of athlete or someone that trains.. if it is of any concern to you and if you would like a piece of mind, throw in a few more rest days and do some water loading.. on your off days don't take any supplements, cut back on any whey protein powder or any other type of powder supplements.. just consume natural macros where you can get all the nutrients you need, just rest up and consume plenty of fluids..
I know people hate rest days and I'm one of them, because we feel unproductive especially the way our mindsets are geared, but the fact is that we do need them and they are equally important for our health.. in fact once in awhile I will dip off for a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom