bannednutrition.com

Thread: Blood test results

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Blood test results

I keep testing myself during my cycles & post.The only high worrying level is the Creatinine(B) that gets to 1.7 mg/dl while the normal runs between 0.6-1.3.I know it has to do with kidnies function.Does any of you know what it means & if this leves is too high that it can danger me...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ericmouvell View Post
    I keep testing myself during my cycles & post.The only high worrying level is the Creatinine(B) that gets to 1.7 mg/dl while the normal runs between 0.6-1.3.I know it has to do with kidnies function.Does any of you know what it means & if this leves is too high that it can danger me...
    completely normal to see a higher creatinine level during cycle and thats not a dangerous number as it sits either...

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just working out causes a high creatinine level. Yiur breaking muscle tissue down and flooding the kidneys with toxins released from the muscle breakdown. Ive been diagnosed with rabdomyalysis because my creatinine level was so high. Just hydrate more take n.a.c. and your levels will drop.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's totally normal for someone who lifts regularly

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ericmouvell View Post
    Happens when you use creatine and when you train.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman2012 View Post
    Just working out causes a high creatinine level. Yiur breaking muscle tissue down and flooding the kidneys with toxins released from the muscle breakdown. Ive been diagnosed with rabdomyalysis because my creatinine level was so high. Just hydrate more take n.a.c. and your levels will drop.
    this

the solution would be to stop lifting for 2-3 weeks and then test. in other words you 'fast from lifting' lol. doctors always think you have kidney problems
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is totally normal.. this is expected and this will happen with just about any type of athlete or someone that trains.. if it is of any concern to you and if you would like a piece of mind, throw in a few more rest days and do some water loading.. on your off days don't take any supplements, cut back on any whey protein powder or any other type of powder supplements.. just consume natural macros where you can get all the nutrients you need, just rest up and consume plenty of fluids..
    I know people hate rest days and I'm one of them, because we feel unproductive especially the way our mindsets are geared, but the fact is that we do need them and they are equally important for our health.. in fact once in awhile I will dip off for a week or so.
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No need to worry

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is totally normal for anybody in this lifestyle