Thread: Blood Test Results: Thoughts?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Blood Test Results: Thoughts?

Hello all,

Apologies for the slightly longer post here.

Summary of experience: on TRT (primary--so of natural causes and unrelated to AAS use of any kind; in fact, I never used AAS prior to being put on TRT). I have never gone beyond 300mg/week of anything, and even then was only at that level for 6 weeks before tapering down. I have combined NPP with Test E (total dosage between two of ~200mg/week) and combined Primo with Test (again, 200mg/week) before finally going up to 300mg/week all test. I have never run an AI, but to be clear, I have never had any symptoms of high E. No puffy / sensitive nipples or signs of gyno of any kind, no ED--in fact, the opposite, and no material water retention far as I have noticed.

Attached are primary results from the last two "middle of a "cycle""-yes, quotes within quotes! blood test results. First is Primo + Test (200mg/week), second is 300mg/week Test only. Again, no AI on either. I am primarily interested in: 1) any points of concern and any recommendation for remediation, and 2) thoughts on my "responder" status to AAS in general- high, low, and points to watch out for should I move towards moderately higher dosage "cycles"-- I have zero interest in heavy cycles at all. Stats, per last post: 36 y/o, 5'8" 181-183, 7.5ish BF% based on Navy calculation, FFMI would therefore be around 26.

Pics of myself attached for reference... heck, since we are at it, improvement areas? Classic physique masters division.

Normal, non TRT comparisons are not available as I had TRT of 80 prior to TRT--so not really normal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TEST RESULTS.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	13013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDITED 3.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	13018   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDITED 2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	13019   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDITED 4.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	13020   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210615_113348653_2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	13021  

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomAntNH View Post
    Hello all,

Summary of experience: on TRT (primary--so of natural causes and unrelated to AAS use of any kind; in fact, I never used AAS prior to being put on TRT). I have never gone beyond 300mg/week of anything, and even then was only at that level for 6 weeks before tapering down. I have combined NPP with Test E (total dosage between two of ~200mg/week) and combined Primo with Test (again, 200mg/week) before finally going up to 300mg/week all test. I have never run an AI, but to be clear, I have never had any symptoms of high E. No puffy / sensitive nipples or signs of gyno of any kind, no ED--in fact, the opposite, and no material water retention far as I have noticed.

Attached are primary results from the last two "middle of a "cycle""-yes, quotes within quotes! blood test results. First is Primo + Test (200mg/week), second is 300mg/week Test only. Again, no AI on either. I am primarily interested in: 1) any points of concern and any recommendation for remediation, and 2) thoughts on my "responder" status to AAS in general- high, low, and points to watch out for should I move towards moderately higher dosage "cycles"-- I have zero interest in heavy cycles at all. Stats, per last post: 36 y/o, 5'8" 181-183, 7.5ish BF% based on Navy calculation, FFMI would therefore be around 26.

Pics of myself attached for reference... heck, since we are at it, improvement areas? Classic physique masters division.

Normal, non TRT comparisons are not available as I had TRT of 80 prior to TRT--so not really normal.
    First welcome to Evolutionary you look great!

Your bloods seems normal for primobolan+testosterone vs straight testosterone. Primobolan does lower estrogen but possible you have masteron, did you check the supplier of primo?

Improvements? I would say in the front you look amazing. In the back you need work, glutes hamstrings and back you need to work on. Lats are too high and you can work all that out. More deadlifts if you can do that and squats, slow and controlled. You have to get those glutes shredded.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Look great. Can I ask how old you are?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMichaels View Post
    First welcome to Evolutionary you look great!

Your bloods seems normal for primobolan+testosterone vs straight testosterone. Primobolan does lower estrogen but possible you have masteron, did you check the supplier of primo?

Improvements? I would say in the front you look amazing. In the back you need work, glutes hamstrings and back you need to work on. Lats are too high and you can work all that out. More deadlifts if you can do that and squats, slow and controlled. You have to get those glutes shredded.
    Thanks for the feedback. Current training meso is actually focused on all you mentioned for the rear... Appreciate the keen eye!

36 years old per post for other respondant.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hello all,

Great lean look, very well put together. You have an amazing physique and a good base.

I would try this cycle in your shoes, 200mgs of testosterone 200mgs of primobolan 200mgs of masteron, you would get really hard and ripped up with it.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks. Less here for cycle advice (prior post covered that). More interested in thoughts on blood work.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks. Less here for cycle advice (prior post covered that). More interested in thoughts on blood work.
    I checked your blood work looks pretty normal to me. Healthy looks good, alt/ast liver is clean.

Your testosterone levels are low IMO for all the steroids you take, they should be 1400+ IMO. That's why the suggestions about the cycle.

On looks, you look great from the front, from the back work on glutes. In front abs look great.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hello all,

Your shape is good lean! and welcome to evo.

I'm not a blood work expert but your test leves on a cycle should be higher bro ^

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So on 200 mg (100 test, 100 primo) or 300 test, levels should be higher? I am understanding this properly? Education is saught!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ROIDDERS View Post
    I checked your blood work looks pretty normal to me. Healthy looks good, alt/ast liver is clean.

Your testosterone levels are low IMO for all the steroids you take, they should be 1400+ IMO. That's why the suggestions about the cycle.

On looks, you look great from the front, from the back work on glutes. In front abs look great.
    no his alt/ast are not clean

they are very high

also his kidneys are strained which is normal for a bodybuilder, but not normal for a normal person and his estrogen is too high

he needs to back off his TRT dose or face major health problems over time
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast